Chapter.1

In one of the regions there was a demon lord called Zeus,he was considered young compared to the other lords. He was 250 years old, equal 25 to the human age. Despise his young age, he was magnificence with charisma everybody respect and feared him but also liked him because he was fare with everyone and kind to them.

(At Circus Maximus castle)
"hmmmm" Zeus lost in thought.
The butler Nero: "whats wrong my lord".
"Its just so weird how every century the world changes magnificently, how everyones morals and believes changes by the time"
Nero asked him again with larger question mark above his head: " I'm sorry my lord but I didn't quite understand what you mean"
Zeus looked at Nero with a light smile on his face and said: "you're human aren't you Nero"
Nero replied in confusion: "well.. umm.. Yes I am my lord, but what dose it has to do with what you said"
Zeus took a deep breath and set more firmly: "Listen! You humans don't care about the ancient past, to you it's like history; you don't even care about the long future that passes your life timespan. for me, for us who lives long life watching everything changes by time even morals, mores and traditions they changes while you see the ironic in each one of them".
Nero looked at his lord with his eyes wide open shocked and stayed in silence for couple of minutes and said "well, my lord I have nothing to come back at what you said, but aren't having long lifespan actually a bless! aren't us human pathetic for having short life! which makes
us more greedy therefore we do anything to enjoy our life and try to cling on it for the little time we have!"
Zeus chuckled and said "you have one right point on what you said; Humans are greedy and pathetic they never fail to amuse me all these years, sometimes I think the reason why I'm still enjoying my life is because of them. However Nero never be like them, never be desperate, enjoy whatever you already have. Trust me
on this. For me being raised at first by your great grand father, then by your grand father, then by your father who died very young and then you. My heart died multiple times and soon enough it will stop feeling anything. Thats why Nero my dear long life equals sad life, mortality equals tragic".

(Some mansion at Circus Maximus)
Short looking boy, with weird grey skin color, dark big grey eyes fluffy dark brown hair. He was sitting on the satires while looking all annoyed: "That damn fat, perverted old geezer!"
"Hey Titus stop screaming! and watch what you are saying! do you want to get us in trouble!" a young man with fair skin, golden hair and a mask covering half of his face showing only one of his bright magentas eye interrupted Titus with his calm low voice.
Titus looked at him with sorry but not sorry face and said "but Jester that pedaphile won't stop trying to do new weird things every time!! just how much unnecessary energy does his disgusting dick has!"
The Jester looked so sorry for Titus and felt guilty that he can't do anything to help him. "Titus, are you ok? want me to try to talk to him again? I can't see you suffer like this all the time!"
Titus jumped from his place getting so close to the Jester and said with loud voice "NO!! don't do or say anything!! I'm totally fine!! I was just being whiny" his big dark eyes were fill with worries while his voice got lower and lower he said "please Jester.. I'm begging you please.. don't say anything I don't want you to get punished again because of me. I'm fine.. really.. as long as I'm with you, I'll always be happy" the jester reached his hands to Titus and hugged him really tight, stroking his head gently making him fell at ease without saying anything. their moment was cut of short when they heard the sound of belles. Titus looked at the Jester as if he did't want to go so dose the Jester who felt helpless and weak.
Titus respond to the bell and walked down the hall, it was dark covered in crimson carpet with only couple of candles lighting the way. He stopped in front of the door and took deep breath knocked the door lightly and said "Master Claudius it's Titus, did you ask for me?"
A heavy rough voice respond to him "Oh yes, yes, come in Titus my dear"
He opened the door with a dead look in his eyes thinking that he should be already used to this, just how many time has he already done it. "yes Master, what did you call me for?"
Claudius stood up getting closer to Titus placing his hands on Titus's shoulder and said "Well my boy I'm thinking of throwing a party!" Titus wides his eyes in shock, hearing something totally different from what he thought going to hear "Pardon my master what did you say?!" he said.
Claudius hummed in joy "I want to throw a party, but not any party; I'm going to invite all the people of this country, it will be an open party but of course the royalty will get the special treatment inside my mansion and also I am thinking of inviting the lord's region, Lord Zeus Ravenot! " Titus was still frozen in shock but as soon as he heard Claudius mentioning the lord's region name he snap out of it "Master Claudius wait! are sure you want to invite him!! I mean, is this mansion known enough to invite him!? won't the high class royalties hold grudges upon you?" he said with a panicked voice.
Claudius smiled at Titus and said, "oh my, Titus my dear are you by any chance worried about your Master huh?" Titus looked at him while he shivered of creepiness "Well, ummm, you could say so..".
He said it in the lowest voice he could and trying to look much normal as he can.
Claudius chuckled " don't worry my dear, I actually I have royal friend who is going to put his name with me in the party to help me. and after anything is done I can finally be recognized, and hopefully lord Zeus would to".
Titus thoughts were full of sorry for him and how pity he is. "So Master Claudius, what do have job for me?"
"Thank you for asking. First I want you to go around the country distributing the invitations to everyone. Then, I want you and Jester to throw a magnificent show in front of the audience, as you know nothing is fun more than watching fools and have a good laugh" he said it with a smile in his face but with a wretched look in his eyes.
Titus simply replayed "Yes my Master".

(around the streets in Circus Maximus)
in the main street you see many people selling and making business. You look to the other side you find some street shows, it is like everyday carnival in here.
a young man with high fabric suite wearing a hat to kinda of covering his identity another man standing beholding panicking if someone going to notice him
"L..lord Zeus wait up don't get lost please and get back inside the carriage, I'm begging you" Nero in panicking voice.
Zeus stopped and looked at him "come ooon Nero screaming 'lord zeus, lord zeus' while wearing butler cloth, you are going to blew off my cover. Don't be a wuss and man up! let me enjoy my country and let me see what's going on"
at the same time when Zeus were scolding Nero a playful sound got closer and got Zeus's attention.
Zeus looking around searching for the sound "Do you hear that Nero!"
Nero replied "Yes my lord. If I'm mistaken it is the sound of the flute; sometime they use it to grab the people's attention if there are news or something..... hey Lord Zeus please wait for me! don't leave me".
Zeus rushed over to the sound of the flute ignoring Nero who kept talking to himself
"Ah! found him!... hmmm he is wearing a cape I cannot even tell if he is a he or a she. However, how can Jesters play something so joyful like that, I'll never understand these despicable creatures" Zeus kept mumbling to himself while Nero just arrived getting tried from running around to keep up with Zeus.
"F.finally.. I..I found you.. my Lord you're going to be the reason for my death".
Zeus laughed at him "Neroo~ are you tired already~ you need workout more. you're sweet and easy going like your father unlike your grandfather it was as if I was in the army. did the strictness died with your grandfather".
Nero straighten up "I'm sorry my lord for showing my pathetic side to you"
"*siiigh* now the lame Nero is back. anyway Nero go to that kid who is playing the flute and give me the flyer he is distributing it looks interesting"
Nero looked at his lord's sparkling eyes "*sigh* I guess I have no choice but to go or you will go yourself"
Zeus gave a big smile "now you understand me my friend~ hurry and get me one! don't worry I'm not going anywhere I promise".
Nero looked at him in doubt "...ok, I'll be back soon".
Nero approached the kid who is playing the flute "hey, excuse me can you give me a flyer?"
the kid turned his face at him "Yes of course sir! here take one".
as soon as Nero saw his face his eyes wide in shock "his..his skin is grey! aren't these kind are rare!! more like aren't they extinct already!! thankfully lord Zeus didn't see him or he would't leave him alone".
"heyy~ Nero~ why are you late!! you said you're not going to be late!! you must have seen something interesting and you're hiding it from me!!"
Nero in his mind "whaaat! is he sharp or is he sulking and just throwing whatever comes to his mind!? I'll never understand his character!"
Nero replied "N..no my lord it's just was a little bit crowded. here, I brought you the flyer"
Zeus took the flyer and started reading it.
"waa~ that old fart finally did it and used his mind and going to invite everyone so they can like him and sell himself really high"
"*ahem* my lord it's rude to call master Claudius 'old fart'"
"But I didn't say anything wrong right? plus his name is Claudius, Claudius, it means the lame one. What a hilarious name he got" Zeus said in sarcastic laughing voice
"well..." Nero trying to disagree with him.
Zeus chuckled "see even you think the same thing. don't be stiff it's only me and you my friend"
Nero changing the subject "anyway my lord what are you going to do? do you intend to accept his invitation?"
"Yes. Yes I'll, I'm interested to see what he is up too. also he got the nerve to invite me to just use me for his own selfishness".
"well then my lord we got to hurry and gets ready for his party".