Chapter. 3

(At Master Claudius Mansion)

After Zeus left the mansion leaving Claudius standing alone with no idea what just happened or what does Zeus even meant when he said their wont be a second chance. As Claudius was standing lost in thoughts he noticed that Zeus mentioned someone else besides him. As he was start to understand what happened, his wrinkly fat face started to wrinkle more with his facial expression gotten all red and angrier by the second. He rushed over to the gate as he opened it, he yelled "The party is over! Thank you everyone for coming you can help yourself to the exit!"

Everyone were startled on what just happened, they all were whispering and gossiping to each other when Claudius screamed again "Gentlemen!!! take your ladies and you may leave, please!"

After the party was over and everyone left, the servants started to clean the place when Claudius started to scram again "TITUS!!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!! COME TO ME AT THIS MOMENT!!!"

As Titus freaked out by Claudius screaming. Before he run over to him, Jester grabbed his hand and said "Wait Titus! Why master Claudius is screaming?? what have you done??"

Titus were looking at him with his face full of worries "I..I do not know"

As soon as he said that his mind got an idea on what is happing, he shook Jester's hand off leaving him anxious all alone and start running over to Claudius.

When Titus arrived to his master's side, he found him smiling as if all the screaming did not even happen. "Master.. are you okay..?"

Claudius replied with a smile "am I okay.. are you honestly asking me if I AM OKAY!!"

Titus flinched "I am.. I am sorry how can I apologize".

Claudius starts losing his temper again "What have you done!! How dare you make me lose face in front of everyone, especially in front lord Zeus!!! Did I not warn you to behave yourself!! DID I NOT!! I told you to act like a fool!!! mere jester like you should behave and act like one!!"

Titus blenched and stayed in silence as he knows whats going to happen to him soon.

Claudius gave off his twisted smile and said "Hey Titus, our dear lord told me to punish you, you see. And you know we cannot ignore our lord's order, can we now".

Titus looked down at the floor and said "Yes, you are totally right my master".

Claudius got closer to Titus, pated his shoulder and whispered to him "1:00am, come to the usual room in the dungeon. You will get plenty of punishment as you deserve, and I will get plenty of pleasure as I deserve. No one shall ever embarrass me.. ever".

"Yes master, I will be there in time".

Tiny room, small squeaky bed, desk and closet. A single candle was enough to lighten up the whole room and nothing else were in there. As Titus was sitting and waiting for the time to pass, he was trying to convince himself that he should be getting used to it by now, used to everything what that old man has done to him. Him, convincing himself to get used to it, it was like a never working routine for him.

"Four hours, Three hours...." Titus kept staring at the wall clock in front of him, as every hour passed by the next hour felt longer than before.

The time was up, he stood up and took a deep breath and told himself. "It is okay, everything is going to be fine. It will be over in no time, it is not like I am going to die anyway".

When he opened the room door to get out, he found Jester standing in front of his room and said "Where are you going at this hour"?

Titus averted his gaze away and said "Could not sleep so I am going to the garden and take a walk you know tonight is a starry night and no way I going to miss it".