Chapter.8

(At Some Place In Circus Maximus)

Titus left Zeus and went back to where Yun and Nero are.

"Yun sorry to keep you waiting".

"No, good timing! I just finished my work with Nero".

Yun tried to ignore Titus expression, but she could not hold herself and asked. "Um.. Titus, whats wrong with your expression?"

"My expression?"

"You are smiling from ear to ear goofily, did something good happened with lord Zeus?"

Titus panicked and covered his mouth. "N-n-nothing happened!! Why do you assumes something has happened!!"

"Calm down I am just asking".

"We just talked!! a-a-and I am calm!!"

"So suspicious..." Both Yun and Nero thought the same thing.

Before they leave Yun got closer to Nero and kissed him on the cheek. "This gift for the brave Nero, you were cool today". Yun smiled.

Nero touched his cheek with surprised look, with all his face turning beet red.

"I..Wha..." Nero stuttered not able to say anything.

As for Titus with both his hands, he covered his eyes but peaking throw his fingers. "Hey guys.. you know I am here right! and there are kids too".

Yun grabbed Titus hand. "Now, now do not act all innocent. Lets go, we are already late".

"Wah~ wait Yun slow down! Um.. Hey sir Nero! Tell lord Zeus thank you for talking to me! and I will always wait for him!" Titus shouted those words as he walked with Yun toward the carriage".

Nero shouted back. "Will do! Hope we can see each other again soon".

After awhile Zeus got back and Nero saw him. "My lord! where were you? you were late".

Zeus in daze. "Aaa~ Sorry, sorry, I was just lost in thoughts".

"Are you okay?" Nero worried.

"Yes I am fine let jut get back and provide home for those kids".

"I understand my lord".

(Master Claudius Mansion)

Both Yun and Titus have arrived back, it was already night by that time. Titus who was on guard afraid to bump into Jester.

"You know Titus you should go find Jester and tell him everything".

"Yeah.. I guess, I should".

"He will feel better if you did. Now I am going to talk to Claudius about today, see you later okay! and be good to Jester he cares a lot about you".

"I... I know that more than anyone." Titus said it with bittersweet smile on his face.

Titus went up to his room and slightly opened the door peeking throw it. He saw Jester laying down on his bed covering his eyes with his arm, Titus could not tell if Jester were asleep or awake. He entered the room and walked next to the bed feeling nervous with a low voice, he said. "Jester.. are you awake.. I am back".

Jester lightly removed his arm and looked at Titus saying nothing.

"I am sorry I locked you up an ran away".

Jester still did not spit a word.

"Jester will you say something please.. you are making me nervous".

Jester sat down facing Titus, resting his head on Titus chest and breathed a sigh out of relief. "Thank you.. thank you for being okay".

Titus strongly hugged Jester's head and teared up. "Jesteeer~ I am sorry for acting on my own and ignoring your feelings~ I am sorry for making you worried forgive me~"