Chapter.10

(At Circus Maximus castle)

Zeus's sudden dissuasion made Titus completely speechless.

"W.. what did you say!" Titus shocked.

"I said, I will be your__".

"Yes I heard you!" Titus interrupted him.

"Then whats the problem". Zeus smiling brightly.

"What do you mean by what! Of course I refuse!!"

"Eh! Why!!" Zeus shocked by his reaction.

"Why! Because I do not need to know how to read or to write! I have been living just fine!!"

Zeus looked at Titus for a moment. "No can do, as long as you are under my care then you are going to learn".

"Aaaa~!! Okay then I will play your little game but do not underestimate my stupidity!!" Titus shouted.

"Have no fear my stubbornness will over come anything~"

"Ugh~ why do I have bad feeling about this". Titus felt anxious.

Zeus laughed. "Do not worry~ Do not worry~ you will thank me later".

"I.. guess.. haha". Titus trying to laugh it out.

"So before we start__"

"We are going to start now!!" Titus shocked!

"*Ahem* Yes we are, and do not cut me off while I am talking".

"Eeeh~ why now".

Zeus ignored Titus and said. "Does Jester know how to read and write?"

"Of course he does! He always read complicated books and in the past he used to read for me all the time!" Titus proudly bragging about Jester.

"Ooh~ I see. I thought Jester is strict on that side and he would definitely teach you." Zeus wondering.

"Aaa~ haha, I am the one to blame".

"What do you mean".

"Well~ actually he is the one who taught me the basics.. but" Titus being nervous.

"But what? why did he stopped?"

"I.. I told him that if you are going yo teach me anymore, then I am going to leave you'".

"Huh!"

Titus trying to laugh it off. "You see anything I say to Jester he believes me immediately, haha".

"You are mean, you know that". Zeus said it with poker, yet shocked face.

"I know~~ do not add another regret to my endless list". Titus whining.

Zeus rested his hand on the desk and lowered himself to get his face closer to Titus who was sitting, then he said with lower playful devilish voice. "But you know what! Now you are with me, your little tricks, none of them would work on me".

Titus tensed up as his heart skipped a beat, then he placed his hand on Zeus's face and pushed him away. "Personal space! You are close and making me feel weird".

"Hahahaa~ Trying to act tough huh! Okay then lets our lesson begin". Zeus grinned. "Waah~ I am enjoying this to much! but its his fault for making me fall for him this much". Zeus talking to himself.

"Ugh! So what should I do?" Titus asked with frowned face

"Let me ask you first, How good are you with mathematics?" Zeus asked.

"Umm" Titus looking at his hands. "Two plus two equal four!!" He showed four fingers happily to Zeus. "And you see, Ummm.. Eight minus three equal four!!" He again showed four fingers with big smile on his face.