Chapter.5

(At Circus Maximus castle)

After Nero entered the throne room and asked what is happening here. Although, both Zeus and Titus shut him up and to never ask about it. While Nero got closer to them, to ask Zeus what is he going to do now. He freaked out when he saw Zeus up close.

"Wah!! My lord!! What happened to you!!?? Why are you full of scratches and bites marks!!??" Nero screamed.

"I think you can guess the culprit" Zeus all annoyed looking at Titus, while Titus not even looking at him pretending as if he done nothing and he does not see him.

"But my lord! your face!! have you seen you face!?" Nero still freaking out

"My face..?" Zeus ran to one of the mirrors that were hanged on the wall.

"Gyaa~!! My Face!! My beautiful face!! it is full of scratches" Zeus screamed.

He then walked fast towered Titus who was still casually sitting on the ground. Then Zeus pointed at his face shouting "Look what you did to my handsome face!! Who is the cat now!!"

Titus snorted. "Pfff.. Handsome you say, pleaaase~ do not make laugh~ I do not want to be rude." Titus Trying to hold his laugh.

"Huuh! What are you laughing at!? Also, I helped you and this is what I got!!"

Titus did not say anything for a moment then he took a glance at Zeus feeling a little bit guilty that he might over did it. He stood up facing Zeus, He slapped Zeus's forehead and his cheek then he said "Th..That should do!! I do not have power the same as yours to use your method, thats why...... Besides!!! You should be great full! I got those from Jester, so they are special!"

Zeus touched the places where Titus slapped him, and it turned out that he placed bandages on him, which took Zeus by surprise.

"Thank you.." Zeus said it with calm low voice while he scratched his head feeling awkward not knowing what to say.

Titus blushed as he did not expect him to thank him. "No problem.. You helped me too so..". Titus stutter a little with a low voice too.

An awkward atmosphere was created around them, when Nero got between them. " *Ahem* I am still here you know.. Will you stop staring at each other you two and stop this comedic then dramatic show".

Both of them averted their eyes feeling awkward and a little bit embarrassed.

"We..we should continue our discussion". Zeus said.

"Y..yes, you are right". Titus replied.

After that the three of them sat down to discuss what are thy going to do from now own.

"As I promised, I am going to save you" Zeus spoke in a confident way.

"Thank you but as I said, I am not going anywhere without Jester. If someone going to be saved it should be him". Titus looking down to not meet Zeus's gaze.

"And I will.. I will save you both". Zeus got closer to Titus.

Titus raised his face looking at Zeus's close face and seeing himself in his eyes with a face full hope, that trying not to believe but he already got sucked in.

Titus laughed a little "Haha.. why are you so desperate to save us? aren't we the lowest of the lowest? Do not we creep you out?" Titus trying to keep his voice clear.

"Yes, you kinda creep me out. But, I do not care in which category are you in, if you need help, I will help you no matter what. And after I save you, change my mind, make me be amazed by, surprise, let me speechless, let me regret the way I think". Zeus spoke in serious tone.