Chapter.2

(At Master Claudius Mansion)

'The day of the party'

"J-J-J-Jester I-I-I am s..s.so nervous" Titus in panic..

Jester looked at him in pathetic look "yeah~ I can see that. you are waaaay older than me and had more experience than me! so why are you nervous again!!??"

Titus looked at him in teary eyes "Jesteeer do not get mad at meee~ what can I do lord Zeus is coming and if I screw up master Claudius won't let it slide".

Jester took both of Titus's hands and held them tightly "I will hold your hands until you feel better, so try to relax. I will be with you".

Titus calmed down a little bit and laughed a little "Jester you spoil me so much, even if you get mad at me, you forgive me immediately. Also, you treat me like your little brother when it suppose to be the other way around"

Jester raised his head and looked down on Titus with a smile "hmmm I guess with this figure of yours and your short hight also how you look like everyone going to expect you to be in your earlier teens".

Titus interrupt him with annoyed voice "can you stop humiliating me please! you know how much I hate my look! and I do not want to hear that by someone who looks girly".

Jester interrupt him again "however, despite how you look like and if you were older or younger, you will always be my savior and my most important person".

Titus stayed in silent for a moment and blushed "How..how can you say all that as if it is normal! and you now that you are the one who saved me when I was dumped in the dumpster".

Jester gave off a gentle smile "I guess we both saved each other then. But, my number one happiness is to see you smile Titus, and freeing you from master Claudius"

Titus jumped at Jester "Jesteeer I love you so much, you always make me happy and master Claudius is a small price to pay if I am going to be with you and be happy!!"

Jester gave a light smile and hugged Titus back "I love you Titus, I really do".

After hours when everyone start coming to the party one after the another the royalties will go inside the mansion and enjoy their hight class party, while anyone blow that rank will enjoy the outside party which was provided with everything they could enjoy with be it food, show and Jesters jumping around like fools. Meanwhile as the most important guest have arrived everyone went silent and step on the sides a read carpet were laid down in front of the carriage a young looking butler got out and held the door when a demon came out of it, his head where held high as a true lord, his four black horns were its his pride as everyone respect him as a true ruler, his huge built made everyone terrified of him. as he walked down the road, an old fat man approached him. He was covered with jewelries as a show off, his face scream of greediness. "welcome, welcome, my lord to my humble mansion, It is an honer for me that you accepted my invitation". With his twisted smile greeted Zeus.

"The pleaser is mine, master Claudius".

"Well, come on in my lord, don't waist your time around this foolish people" he whispered to Zeus.

"take me in then, and show me what you got ready". Zeus smiled.

As the noise of people talking surrounding the place and a classic music where playing there was a table at the middle, grasping all the attention,? Zeus and the other most high classes people where sitting in it.

"siiiigh" Zeus sighed.

Nero looked at him and whispered "Will you stop that my lord! everyone is looking at you please look like you are having fun!"