Chapter.7

(At Some Place In Circus Maximus)

Both Jester and Titus could not believe what they just heard.

Then Yun said. "Jester, when I told lord Zeus that you could not trust me immediately he was amazed. He said we could ask you to help us in this plan... And Titus.. He kept on asking about you! He is really worried and cares about you".

All of them stayed in silence then again Yun said. "What can I do to make you trus--"

Titus interrupt Yun and said with a loud voice. "We trust you!! I.. I trust you.. Yun.. Because, lord Zeus said he will save us.. and I could not do anything but to believe him.. Thats why I am going to believe what you just said".

Titus looked at Jester and said. "You believe her too.. right Jester".

Jester sighed. "I honestly have no idea what to say, it feels as if a boom was just thrown at me".

"But Jeste--"

"However! I feel like I should trust what I just heard. Because at the end I am the one who made a move and asked for help in the first place".

Yun relaxed out of relief. "Thank you, thank you both of you".

Titus jumped at Jester. "Jesteer~ I knew it! You are so kind~ you would not reject someone who just spoke their heart out!~"

Jester hugged Titus back and rubbed his back. "You are just too trusting Titus".

After couple of silent moment

Titus gave of a faint smile. "Lord Zeus.. surly keeping his word isn't he".

"Do you see him in new light now?" Jester asked?

Titus acting nervous as he does not want to admit it. "Ummm.. for the time being I guess yes".

Yun laughed a little. "You sure put lots of trust just a minute ago and now you 'guess' ".

"L-l-leave me alone! I just cannot, it feels like if I admit it, I'll be defeated" Titus getting more nervous of his own words.

Yun laughed. "You sure have weird morals".

Jester interrupt them and said. "Yun! at first you said, if you told us a secret, you want answers from us right?"

"Yes thats right". Yun respond.

"Then, what do you want to ask?"

Yun got closer and sat in front of Jester and Titus, reaching her hands to Titus's holding it tightly. "Titus listen, before.. you asked me if I were okay in suspicious way, also before we came here you were worried that Claudius took me somewhere. Where did you thought he took me? why were you so worried?"

Titus let go of Yun's hands, hiding behind Jester shivering.

"W..whats wrong?" Yun was surprised by Titus's reaction.

Jester turned around to face Titus. "It is okay Titus, you trust her right? you want to save me right?".

"Titus nodded"

Jester smiled lightly. "Then, you should tell Yun".

"Okay". Titus said it with a low voice.

He sat in front of Yun again and took deep breath. "I.. I was afraid that Claudius took you to the dungeon".

"Dungeon?"

"Yes.. at first glance it looks like a normal prison, but there is one room which were he gets his own fun".

"His own fun? What do you mean?" Yun getting anxious.

"The same fun you are thinking about right now, and I expect lord Zeus told you didn't he". Titus avoiding Yun's eyes.