Chapter.6

(At Master Claudius Mansion)

Days have passed and nothing happened. Everything seemed normal and nothing special is going on. However, unexpected guest has arrived to the mansion. The guard who was standing in front of the gate was not notified that someone was coming. "I am sorry Miss but I cannot let you pass". The guard talking to the guest.

"I am sorry for not introducing myself my name is Huifang, and I am here to apply for a job". Yun speaking to the guard giving him a fake name.

He looked at her from the head to her toe. "Hmmm.. you seem harmless, come on in".

The guard stepped aside and let her enter the main gate to the yard. She reached the entrance, who there also was someone else standing beside it. She approached that person and said. "Excuse me, can you please take me to your master, I need to talk to him about job offering".

The man welcomed her and took her inside, then one of the maids guided her to an empty room to wait. After some time has passed Claudius entered the room all moody and annoyed on who just came to visit without an appointment. However, as soon as he saw her. His eyes went wide open, his disgusting smile went from ear to ear and you almost can see him drools over her. "What a beautiful lady we got, how may I help you miss?"

"Thank you for your complement, I want to ask if I could work here. If you may let me, my name is Huifang". Yun responded by giving him a fake name.

"Work here! But why? are you not an elve?" Claudius asked.

"I had a problem with my family and now I am all alone". Yun lied to him.

"How dare they leave such a beautiful person like you". Claudius talking in a creepy way.

"No need to feel sorry master Claudius".

"Okay, I will let you work her!" Claudius deciding.

"Are you sure you want to decide so sudden and immediately?" Yun shocked by his sudden decision.

Claudius giggled. "How can I let a beautiful woman like you slip away from me".

"I think he is dumber than I thought". Yun thought, then she said. "Thank you for your kind words".

Claudius giggled again. "Now, Now, what should I make you do?... hmmm.. Ah! I will make you work as my secretary, I want you to be close to me as possible".

"It my honor to work beside you master Claudius".

"Also if you might.. we could.. you know what... I will increase your budget". He approached her in a disgusting way while he is trying to touch her bare thigh.

She immediately stepped back dogging his touch. "I am sorry master Claudius but I do not do these kind of jobs!"

Claudius fumbled. "N-No.. No.. I did not mean it, I just lost control a little. Since you are very beautiful".

"Thank you again for your nice words".

Yun thinking "I pushed him away out of reflex! I should be used to those kinds of things in my job! But I guess he is beyond creepy even my body felt alarmed".

"Well now, lets talk about your job. Are you going to live here? or are you going to come here only during your work hours?"

"If possible I would like to live here. My home is far away from here". "Plus I could monitor him easily while taking care of the two jesters". Yun thought.

"Well then, I will ask one of the servant to prepare a room for you. For the main time you could go around the mansion and check it out or go back to get your stuff, your job would not officially start until tomorrow".