Chapter. 9

(At Master Claudius Dungeon)

Both Claudius and Titus were shocked by what Yun has said.

Yun said with serious tone. "As I said master Claudius, lord Zeus asked for Jester and Titus to come at his castle as a request".

Claudius all confused. "But why?! what does he wants from them?!" He said

"He said, he has an important meeting coming up and he wants to impress his guests, because he does not own any jesters and especially since Titus is a rare one it will be amusing in the eyes. Also he spoke fondly of you and how of an amazing companion you are, thats why he also said, if you grantee his small wish he will raise your status". Yun slowly washed Claudius's mind since the only thing he cares about is himself, No one could be greedy and self centered as much as him.

With creepy smile of his and a little laugh between his words, he said. "Hehe.. Are you serious!! Haha is he welling to do all that to just lends him some fools for are while!!".

"He is indeed a generous lord". Yun responded.

Claudius with a low voice whispered. "You mean he is indeed a foolish lord". Then respond to Yun and said. "Indeed he is".

After that he looked at Titus with cold face and said. "Hey you! Because of the sudden summon I cannot do anything with you, now you are free to go and do not do anything to embarrass me in front of lord Zeus understand!!".

Titus hid behind Yun and with a low voice responded. "Yes sir".

After that Claudius walked to Yun and held both her hands. "Well Huifang I will leave everything to you okay".

"As you wish master".

Claudius giggled. "The moment you stepped inside my mansion you brought lots fortunes to me!"

"Glad to hear that Master".

Both Yun and Titus went back to the room without saying anything and as soon as they entered, Jester throw himself at Titus hugging him tightly while repeatedly saying with a low voice. "Thank god you are okay, thank you, thank you, thank you".

Titus hugged him back and softly said. "What! so you are worried about me after all".

"Of course I am!!! You do not know how much I had to do to hold myself up!!"

"W-why did you do that!?"

"Because!!.. because of I told you, you would not let me or Yun help you".

"Jester.. Once again, I am sorry for making you feel horrible like this.. and thank you". Titus said it with a soft voice carried by little bit of regret.

"A 'Thank you' is more than enough for me".

After that Titus stood up and looked at Yun with worried look and said. "Now what are we going to do". Then he looked down. "I mean you lied to master Claudius to protect me and it is not like lord Zeus actually called us".

"Lord Zeus? Us? how exactly Yun saved you?" Jester lost by Titus words.

Titus explained everything to Jester. "Well now she did not just save you but made us leave the mansion for a while, actually it is a great thing but too sudden where we supposed to go".

A silent moment filled the room, each one of them was trying to think of solution when Yun said. "Okay! Both of you get ready now".

"Now!" both Titus and Jester surprised. Then Jester said. "Now it is a night time where can we go? should not we wait at least until morning".

"Ummm~ No.. no, I do not want to risk it. Sometimes Claudius acts smart so I am afraid he is going to contact lord Zeus or do something, thats why we should act fast". Yun talking to Jester with serious tone.