f o u r t e e n

I covered my mouth with my hands and nodded. "I am fine, just tired." I said and he nodded. The awkwardness grew between us.

"I should go now." He mumbled.

"Yeah you should." I said pushing him towards the door, he had his head turned to look at me and my strange behavior.

I opened the door and pushed him outside and threw his jacket which landed on his head. He took it off and looked at me frowning. "Uhh... Thanks for the tea." He said confused.

"Yeah sure anytime." I said and closed the door on his face. I felt my chest racing as I leaned on the door and closed my eyes.

***

The next day when I noticed GOT7 arrived JYP I waited until the afternoon to look for Yugyeom. I bumped into Jinyoung who was exiting one of the Studios.

"Hazel!" He exclaimed as he smiled with his whole face.

"Jinyoung." I said bowing. He hugged me quickly.

"Are you working with us any time soon?" He asked and I nodded. "I am shooting the choreography for Fly." I said and he smiled widely.

"Oh that's so cool." He said. Suddenly I noticed a few other members exiting the same room, they all said hi to me as we talked a few more about tomorrow's shooting.

"I can't wait!" BamBam exclaimed.

"Okay see you later Hazel." Mark said. I saw the boys leaving as I walked inside the studio to find Yugyeom wearing big earphones as he danced some song I couldn't hear. I moved my hands and he immediately noticed my presence when my reflection on the big mirror-wall moved.

He jumped a bit and then removed his earphones and turned around to look at me. I felt my heart beating faster as I didn't know how is he going to react to my presence here.

"Yugyeom." I said smiling. He looked down to the floor and remained silent.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything too important." I said and he shook his head.

"How are you?" I asked as I walked towards him, he noticed me approaching and he took a step back without looking at me.

"Yugyeom?" I asked. He sighed loudly and removed completely his earphones.

"I don't think you should be here." He said unplugging the earphones from his phone that was on his pocket.

"Why not?" I asked, he shrugged.

"You don't want to be here-

"Why would you say that?" I asked coming closer to him, this time he didn't move. I noticed his eyes stuck on the ground as his chest was now moving faster.

"Last time you said you didn't want to be my friend." He said, his voice cracking at the end.

I felt my heart breaking because it was true, I've said that to him but not because I wanted nor believed it was real but because JB asked me to stay away from Yugyeom.

"I didn't mean it." I said. He pressed his lips together and slowly looked back to me.

"You don't believe me?" I asked.

"You were pretty clear about staying away from me." He said annoyed.

" I didn't know what I was saying Yugyeom... And I hurt you and myself and for that I am deeply sorry." I said. He breathed heavily and nodded closing his eyes.