t w e n t y o n e

"Yugyeom?" I asked again walking closer to him. He had his eyes fixed on the spot where JB was standing a few seconds ago. I've never seen him like this before, he looked really pissed. I swallowed hard as I lifted my hand and with all the courage I had, I placed it on his arm. He jumped at bit and looked down at me.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked. He sighed. His eyes looked darker than ever.

"Did he come to your apartment?" He asked, I noticed his chest going up and down really faster.

"Uhh –" I didn't know what to say. He has come, yes, and more than once. He tilted his head as he looked at me.

"He – Well... He went to ask me if I was cheating on you -

"What did he tell you?" He asked. His voice sounded different than other times, it was lower and more serious.

I shook my head, I didn't want to cause any trouble between him and his hyung. "Nothing to the matter -

"Tell me." He demanded. I opened my eyes widely as I felt the tension growing between the two of us.

"Yugyeom -

"Tell me Hazel." He said now, his voice coming a bit scarier.

"He just - He was angry because he thought I was cheating on you -

"I asked what did he tell you." He repeated.

"He said some things I can't even remember -

"It didn't look like that. You told him he said some pretty hurtful things, why are you protecting him?" He asked. I noticed the vein on his neck showing a bit as his fists remained clenched to each side of his thighs.

I sighed heavily. "Uhh... He... He said that we foreigners are all the same and that he knew I'd cheat on you sooner or later." I managed to say. I decided to avoid the rest since I didn't think it was necessary for me to tell him the whole story so he ends up hating on JB.

He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw as he cursed in Korean.

"But it's nothing really. I am pretty sure he said that because of the heat of the moment, I really don't care about it Yugyeom -

"Hey there you are."Ira said as he hugged me from behind and patted Yugyeom's shoulder.

"I was looking for you." Ira said looking at Yugyeom and then at me. He cleared his throat at the evident awkward silent that was between us.

"Uhh... Did I? Did I interrupted something - I - I better go and get a beer." He said disappearing behind Yugyeom. I noticed how Jackson and Bambam walked towards him and started a conversation.

I returned my eyes to Yugyeom who hasn't moved yet nor speak. "Yugyeom." I said. He closed his eyes again at the sound of my voice and grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"I am sorry." He said and his face looked ashamed.

"No. No, why would you say that -

"This is all because of me. I am sorry that JB is constantly treating you poorly. He shouldn't have said those words to you. I swear if he wasn't my hyung and GOT7's leader, I'd punch him ages ago." He said with a more softened voice now.

It broke my heart to see him feeling guilty because of this. Truth be told it wasn't his fault, he shouldn't be feeling like this.

"Hey. It's nothing, really." I said lifting my hand and caressing his cheeks.