t w e n t y t h r e e

I was on the garden helping Yugyeom's mother to plant some flowers. She was an avid gardening lover and she dedicated her free time to plant flowers and different types of vegetables. She was gladly teaching me some stuff.

"Pass me that bag of seeds please dear." She said. I was holding a basket of different garden tools. I handed to her the bag of seeds. I could hear some laughs coming from inside the house. We've been here since yesterday. Yugyeom's mom prepared for us a delicious dinner yesterday and a lovely breakfast today.

We were currently planting some seeds and then I am helping her to make the lunch. I noticed Yugyeom walking toward us. He smiled widely as always.

"Are you done?" He asked me. I tensed a bit since I feel like there's still some work to do and I wouldn't like to leave it all to Yugyeom's mom.

"I am sorry, we're not finished yet." I said and immediately noticed Yugyeom's disappointment on his face. Her mother looked at us.

"It's fine dear. I just have to plant this one and I'll be done. You can go now, thanks for your help." She said kicking us out with hand gestures.

"Are you sure omoni?" I asked and she smiled widely.

"Yes. I'll see you two later." She said hushing us. Yugyeom extended his hand to help me stand from the floor and lead me back to the house as our hands were entwined.

"You could have waited." I scolded him, he made a pout.

"I am jealous." He said with a girly voice which made me chuckle.

"I am being serious Yugyeom, I want to make a good impression on your mom." I said and he held my face between his hands and leaned closer to me.

"You silly, there's no need of that. She loves you already." He said giving a peck to the tip of my nose.

"Plus. I was being serious too." He said letting go of my face and crossing his arms on his chest. I rolled my eyes but smiled. I loved the playful Yugyeom.

"How come? Jealous of your mom? Are you serious?" I asked imitating his gestures.

"Yes! You only hang out with her since we arrived yesterday-

"And?" I asked and he looked at me annoyed.

"You're mine. You're supposed to be with me." He said walking closer to me. "You're my girlfriend." He then whispered into my lips and gave me a peck.

I felt my cheeks burning at his words and couldn't help but smile and wrap my arms around his neck. "You're so selfish Yugyeom-ah." I said and he laughed.

"Don't call me like that. It's so weird." He said while laughing.

"Why Yugyeom-ah?"I said again and he groaned and started tickling me.

"Okay okay, fine, I'll stop." I said and he grinned.

"Much better. Thanks." I said once he let go of me. He blow me a kiss and grabbed my hand again.

"Where is my brother?" I asked. He shrugged.

"He's playing video games with Mark and my brother." He said.

"Why aren't you playing with them?" I asked and he looked at me as if it was obvious.

"I prefer hang out with you." He said as we did our way to the backyard.

"Do you like bikes?" He asked. I noticed a car parked. Some boxes and a few bikes. I looked around and then our eyes met again. He had a bike between his hands and he raised a brow.