(Lets catch up!)

Hey guys, Mabel here! A couple months ago Mako mermaids published a new season! I just finished watching and I'm caught up, ready for my new book!
I'm gonna catch you all up if you haven't seen the new seasons.....before you read this.....check out the other two on my channel page!
After Serena left for some catch up time with her sister, Weilan, a Chinese  mermaid joins Ondina and Mimmi, asking for help to slay a evil water Dragon who steals mermaids tails.....forever.
The Dragon already destroyed Weilans pod and followed her to the southern pod. Meanwhile, Zach and Mimmi continue to have visions, this leads Miami to believe her mother, one of the most famous mermaids ever is still alive.
The pod wants to help capture the Dragon but Weilan is convinced that only Zach can take down the beast.
Weilan tricks the pod into thinking the monster is going to attack on the west side of Mako island during the full moon. Weilan teaches Zach a Chinese mermaid move that will help and the position themselves to fight when the others show up. Magicly the Dragon can't touch Zach or Nikki and during the battle Eve is caught in the cross fire, costing her tail.
After following a series of clues, They find out the water Dragon is Zach and Mimmis mother, kidnapped by the Dragon. After the battle, Nikki and Zach are able to return to their mother.

Ok! I'm building off of that! Nice and Lyla weren't there of course....thats going to be tricky.
I hope you guys like this book! Go check out the others! See ya later!