The search

Mimmi and Ondina dove into the water, hand first. They swam away from the grotto into the moon pool. The two girls surfaced. Looking around. Everyone sat around, either perched on a rock, standing or floating in the water.

"I still don't understand why we couldn't have stayed at the cafe."

Ondina crossed her arms taking her door next to Lyla who was brushing her hair on a rock, her tail in the water.

"People could have heard." Bella nodded, leaning against the rock wall behind her, next to Evie.

"We need to spilt up, search for Serena." Nixie cut everyone off from behind Zach and next to Rikki.

Cleo swam next to Mimmi and nodded.

"We've got to. She's more powerful then all of us, she'll be able to help stop the water Dragon." Cleo added.

"Ok. I'll a sign the group's." Ondina raised her hand.

"This isn't a football game." Nixie rolled her eyes.

Ondina ignored her.

"Bella, Evie, Cleo. Your on land duty. Evie knows how to drive. Bella, Cleo?" Ondina raised her eye brows and they both nodded.

"We know how to drive Ondina." Cleo smiled.

"Zach, Mimmi, Rikki. The coral reefs." Ondina pointed to them.

"Lyla, Nixie and I will go around The island." Ondina exclaimed.

"Where the sharks are?" Lyla gasped.

"Oh shut up you little guppy." Nixie shoved her.

"Alright. Let's go." Ondina said.

She, Nixie and Lyla dove under and left the moon pool.

Zach, Mimmi and Rikki dove into the water, hand first.

Then Bella, Cleo and Evie left through the cave exit and the search began.

Zach nodded to Rikki and pointed to the left side of the reef. She nodded and swam around. Zach went around the other side.
Mimmi nearly bumped into Zach after they circled the reef.
Rikki joined them and shrugged, pointing to the water's surface.
The three swam to the top and breathed in the air.

"Nothing!" Mimmi cried.

"We've searched the whole ocean for her!" Rikki agreed with Mimmi.

"Ok guys, calm down why don't we go to the beach and meet up with Cleo, Bella and Evie?" Zach tried his best to smile.

The other two nodded and dove under. Zach sighed and followed.

Evie, Cleo and Bella walked across the beach looking at everyone in case Serena was under one of these Umbrellas.
After they walked down the main part of the beach they turned around the rocks and found a quiet, little beach, surrounded and covered by rocks and hills.
Evie lean on one of these rocks and sighed.

"Do you think the others are having better luck?" Bella asked leaning next to Evie.

"Don't know." Cleo said joining them.

They eventually slumped down into the sand. That's when three faces emerged from the water. Cleo jumped, Bella fell over and Evie fell backwards, behind the rock.
Zach and Rikki pulled themselves onto the beach and dried off.

"Anything?" Zach asked not looking towards they but standing up.

"I'm ok! Thanks for asking." Evie grumbled standing up and climbing back over the rock.

"Nothing." Cleo helped Rikki to her feet.

Mimmi pulled herself up and started to dry herself off when the water parted and swirled.

"What's that?!" Evie cried backing up with Bella, Cleo and Rikki.

"The water Dragon!" Zach yelled as the creature started to ride from the water, breathing bright blue flames.