The Water Dragons song

Zach and Lyla beached on the island and pulled themselves up and dried them off.

"Too close." Zach exclaimed as he stood up.

"Yeah." Lyla said standing brushing herself off.

Nixie and Mimmi breathed out as they pulled themselves onto the island.

Ms. Chatem and Veridia raced down the beach, their faces full of urgency.

"What happened?" Veridia asked.

"I saw a vision!" Mimmi called from the shore, she wasn't drying herself off.

"What did you see?" They all turned to her.

"Hey, I saw it too!" Zach waved his arms.

Half turned to him.

"We don't have time. It was Serena, if we hurry we can still catch her!" Mimmi yelled, spinning herself around she swam back into the waves.

Nixie, Lyla and Zach sighed and dove in after her.

Chris drove his boat to the pier. Where did they go? He thought. That's when he saw it. Evie was floating in the water, that girl Mimmi was looking for, Serena? He thought nodding. He had only seen Serena a few times and talked to Evie once but he parked his boat and climbed onto the pier, Serena turned to face him.

"Serena? What's going on? What happened to Evie?" Chris said very quickly.

Serena started to smile. The glint of the crystal blue water Dragon shimmered in her eyes. Then she started to sing,

"Deep into the sea.......hold You close to me.......slide beneath the waves.....down into the caves......"
Chris started to smile and he skipped up to Serena.
Serena grinned and ran off the pier, jumping over Evie who was just barely floating on the top of the water and Chris jumped into his boat and zoomed after Serena who was swimming towards Mako island.