Mistakes

"It's ok if you don't wanna tell me. Just curious." Erik chuckled.

"Th-a-ts fine!" Weilan snapped.

"Come on, the full moons almost in its place." Erik said, walking down the beach, away from Weilan.

Weilan sighed, glanced around then followed him into the ocean.

The moon slowly shifted into place.

"Never mind, we have to start without them!" Mimmi agreed with the group.

Ondina sighed then nodded.

"Ok, the Dragon should be coming, right there." Lyla said, copying Weilans words from yesterday.

"Great, everyone get in places!" Nixie yelled.

Cleo, Rikki, Emma and Bella swam three paces to the left while Mimmi and Ondina swam across from them. Lyla and Nixie swam around the circle to the right, followed by Zach to the left.

Evie was riding in Lewis's boat heading for the moon pool to pick up, Lewis and Will, Cleo and Bellas boyfriends. Evie turned left, to beach on the island but a wave hit the side of the boy.

"Whoa!" She yelled as water filled into the boat.

Evie started splashing the water out of it, now the water was up to just under her knees.
That's when the boat started to sink, Evie was trying to balance, the water was up her knees.

"No, no!" Evie screamed as the boat lurched, it tipping on its side, Evie falling into the water as the whole boat sank to the bottom of the ocean, leaving Evie alone, treding water.

(Sorry for the short chapter, should be updating soon!)