Fish and Bait

"What way?" Asked Zach. The small threesome of Zach, Lyla and Nixie.

"Um......lets go further away from the island." Lyla shrugged.

"Ok. So towards the north?" Nixie suggested. Zach nodded.

The three dove underwater.
The water furthar away from Mako was cold. There were no colorful fish. The best part about it was the whales and dolphins that roamed about.
Nixie pointed to the pod of dolphins and they agreed to follow them underwater. The dolphins started making chirping noises in worry. Only Nixie spoke dolphin and she answered, in dolphin,

"Boat? Ahead? Ok, I'll tell the others, you get out of here."

But Zach and Lyla only heard chirps.
Then a large fishing boat turned around the corner of the island. The group could here the rumbling from the engine. Nixie twisted her hand, turning invisible as the dolphins swam away. Zach and Lyla did the same. The boat was a large shadow that went over them, after it passed the turned back to normal.
That's when Nixie noticed the blue net falling from in.
She pointed and swam out of the way but Zach and Lyla weren't so lucky. The net at first went of their heads smooth but the gritty scales got caught and as Lyla and Zach tried to get free the net twisted around their body's and tails catching them.
Nixies eyes widened and swam away, as fast as she could to the island to get help.

Mimmi and Chris pushed through the thick overgrowth of the island while Veridia and Ms. Chatham chatted.

"Wow, intresting. And who were your friends?" Veridia asked.

"One of them was Gracie. She was the most difficult one to deal with. She fell in love with a boy that's she told her secret too." Ms. Chatham explained.

"This is weird." Chris sighed.

"It what way?" Mimmi laughed, joking.

Suddenly Nixie burst through the evergreen facing Mimmi.

"What's wrong?" Mimmi asked, she could see the look on her face.

"It's Zach and Lyla, their caught in a fishing net." Nixie cried.

"Let's go!" Mimmi yelled.
The two girls raced away, Chris jogging after them.

Chris just reached the beach when he watched his girlfriend and Nixie five off the island next to his boat.
He climbed into it and followed the two orange tails he could see through the clear water.

Nixie led the way, Mimmi following close behind, she could just hear Chris's boat from behind.
She turned around the other side of the island, leading Mimmi towards the larger rumble of a boat.

Meanwhile Lyla and Zach struggled to free themselves. Zach was trying to use his powers while Lyla tried her moon ring. Nothing worked.

Nixie and Mimmi stopped in their tracks. The long ship was moving quite fast. They didn't have a lot of time. Nixie turned to Mimmi and they both nodded.

Meanwhile on the ship two burly men were moving about the boat, sharpening hooks and ripping nets until a third ship man pecked out of the steering room of the boat.

"Pull the nets up, we've gotten something!" He yelled, turning back inside.

The two other men turned to each other and raced to the back of the boat.

Lyla and Zach felt the nets being rolling in. Nixie and Mimmi looked at each other. Suddenly Mimmi got a vision. So did Zach.

Serena was walking along the pier. Her long curly blond hair blowing behind her. Then she saw them. David, Cam, Carly and Evie. They were walking calling her name until they say her.
"Serena!" Evie cried running up to her. But Serena held out her hand and twisted her wrist, Evie being blasted backwards off the pier and into the water.
Zach and Mimmi popped back into focus. Mimmi swallowed. They didn't have much time. Nixie suddenly smiled and swam up to the side of the boat, turning herself invisible, she grabbed onto the side of the boat, hoisted herself up and dried off, still invisible.
Mimmi watched the stream from Nixies tail come from her invisible.
Good, she'll hold off the crew while I get these guys out. Mimmi thought swimming closer to them, pulling and tugging at the net until it was pulled down their tails and they were free.
Nixie twisted her wrist and the boats motor stopped. She smiled and dove off the boat, hands first, she swam after Mimmi, Lyla and Zach. Chris, following unknowingly close behind.