Help

Mimmi spun around, back to the sand, eye to eye with the water Dragon.

She was having massive Dejivo.

"Mimmi!" Zach yelled racing to her side.

The Dragon stood there floating mysticly breathing blue flame but the Dragon stayed put. It was supposed to attack Mimmi and take away her tail but it didn't. It looked like it was fighting itself. That's when the water around the Dragon started to melt. The spikes lining the Dragons head and next were gone, then the head started to melt, faster and after 15 seconds the neck swung alone, headless. Then the neck flashed bright white and then a body fell to the ocean with a splash, her blonde stringy hair made her easily noticed.

"Serena!" Evie yelled, passing Zach and Mimmi, she head first dove into the water.

Without out her tail, she was slower but reached Serenas limp body and dragged her back to shore. Serenas tail was the hardest to drag up the beach.

Evie pulled the wet hair out of her face and pressed her ear to Serenas chest.

"She's ok." Evie said.

Zach started to dry her off when her eyes fluttered open but something was wrong. Her eyes were light blue, the same color as the water Dragon. She slowly sat up. Her tail transformed back into legs and she pulled herself to her feet.

"Serena? Are you alright?" Mimmi asked standing up along with Zach and Evie.

"I am not SERENA." Yelled supposed Serena.

The copy cat stuck her palm out at Zach and her mermaid powers shot him backwards. Mimmi jumped in front of Evie. Cleo, Rikki and Bella pointed their fingers at her. Serena raised both wrists and flicked them and the group was flung backwards into the sand.

"I am SERENA, IN HER BODY." Serena screamed at them then she ran up the beach and disappeared in the brush.

Ondina, Nixie and Lyla looked around.

"Where do you think She might be?" Nixie sighed.

"I don't know, if she wasn't here, maybe the others had more luck?" Ondina shrugged.

"Come on, let's go to the grotto." Lyla nodded then dove under, flipping her tail.

Ondina swallowed and followed Lyla.
Nixie glanced around then dove after them.

"What happened to you?" Ondina asked setting down her book on the grottos table.

Zach had just entered, sand covering his shoulders and icing his hair. Bella, Rikki and Cleo looked unharmed, just pale. Mimmi was cover from head to toe with rocks, sand and little sea creatures like crabs and shells.

"Serena." They all said in unison taking their seats next to Lyla, Ondina and Nixie.

Then they explained what had happened. Each taking a turn.

"What are we going to do? Serena is stronger than all of us!" Bella cried.

"We need help. Serious help. And I know two people." Ondina sighed.

"What am I here for?" Weilan asked crossing her arms.

"We need your help to stop..." Nixie started.

"To stop the water Dragon." Zach finished.

"I thought you had that handled?!" Weilan yelled.

"Who told you that?" Mimmi raised her eyebrows.

"After we left the cafe and y'all left for the moon pool. I asked what we were doing and Ondina said we had the Dragon sorted out and it was all a misunderstanding." Weilan nodded.

The crew all turned to Ondina.

"Sorry." Ondina muttered.

"What do you need?" Weilan rolled her eyes.

"One thing. Come with me." Ondina took her hand and led her out the door.

"What was that all about?" Rikki asked.

"I have no idea." Mimmi answered.

Ondina was bitting her lip.

"This might be a bad idea." Ondina whispered to Weilan.

"I did not just go across the town to do this for you!" Weilan hissed.

"Fine, fine!" Ondina reapeted.

"Everyone. Someone....is here to help us." Ondina tried to smile as she stepped aside for their guest.

"Hey guys." Eriks low voice said.