Moon rings can't stop her

"Evie!" Carly screamed.

David and Cam raced up to the edge of the pier.

"What do we do?" Cam said looking to each other.

"What do you think?!" David yelled, jumped into the water, followed by Carly.

Cam sighed and dove in after them. They sunk under water for a few seconds then popped back up just next to Evies lifeless body that was just about to sink under water. The pushed her up onto the dock. David pulling himself up after her, pushed her up further. Cam helped Carly up and he followed.

Carly pushed to fingers to Evies neck.
"N-n-o pulse." She stuttered, tears filling her eyes.

Her hands fumbling over Evie. Suddenly there was a whoosh and Lyla, Zach, Nixie and Mimmi were perched on the small shore next to them.

"Where is she?" Mimmi asked. Then they turned.

"Evie!" Zach cried.

He dragged himself back into the water and pulled himself up onto the dock without drying off. He did the same as Carly, he pressed two fingers to her neck, shaking.
Carly grabbed Evies hand, pressing it to her lips. Cam and David stood up behind them. This looked very similar to the moment where Zach was dying from the Merman chambers shock.
Zach turned to face, Lyla, Nixie and Mimmi who had dried off and were running across the dock towards them.

"What happened?!" Mimmi screamed, tears streaming down her face.

"W-We don't know." Cam stuttered, his face turning red.

Mimmi rushed up next to Zach, Lyla and Nizie stood at Evies head.

"Ev-ev-ie." Zach yelled.

Lyla swallowed and held out her hand, her Moon ring shimmering towards Evie. Nixie nodded and followed. Mimmi blinked and stood up, holding her moon ring out too. The power flashing across Evie until the pulled away and Evie coughed. Zach laughed, hugging her. Evie breathed in and out. Mimmi jumped up and down in a circle, laughing. Lyla and Nixie hugging. Carly whipping away tears and David and Cam took a step away from each other, for they had been hugging.

"Ca-m?" Evie coughed, laughing.

"Um....yes?" Cam snorted.

"Were you crying?" Evie smiled.

"N-n-no." Cam crossed his arms.