22

The room smelt of sick people but Lexa didn't mind it too much. She was too busy smelling peaches. The scent of Clarke. Lexa smiled to herself thinking about how controlling Clarke is in bed, she makes her weak to the knees, her heart beats out of her chest when she is near Clarke. She is so beautiful, so God like. Every inch of her body is a work of art and Lexa intends to explore every inch of it. Clarke is sat on top of Lexa, she's slowly riding the two fingers Lexa slipped into her wet core. Lexa's free hand reached up to grab hold of one of Clarke's breast slowly massaging it. Clarke's moans were maddening. Lexa curled her fingers against Clarke's wall causing her to whimper begging Lexa for more. Lexa slide a third finger inside Clarke while she grinned faster against Lexa's fingers. Lexa finally pulled her fingers out when she heard Clarke moan her name. She had Clarke right where she wanted her. Lexa flipped the two of them laying Clarke on her back pulling the sheets around the two of them.

Clarke started to whine "I was almost there Lexa" she pouted. Lexa found her so cute at this exact moment. "Don't be such a baby" Lexa retorted with a playful smirk. "Please" Clarke begged. She needed to feel close to Lexa. She wanted Lexa more than anything.

Lexa took this plead as a opportunity to go down on Clarke. Lexa sucked and licked at every inch of Clarke's wetness. Clarke's moans turned into screams of Lexa's name. Her breathing became heavy. Lexa's mouth could feel Clarke almost caving under her so she sucked harder on Clarke's glorious clit until she finally climaxes. Lexa came from under the sheets wiping her mouth and kissing up Clarke's body. Clarke moans softly bringing Lexa's face to hers.

"I love you" Clarke says.

"I love..." Two doctors come bursting in the room kissing and groping each other. Clarke and Lexa eyes widen as they see the two pulling clothes off each other. Clarke cleared her throat and the two pulled away from each other immediately. Lexa hid under the covers she is the President of The United States and this wasn't very president like.

"Sorry we didn't know anyone else was in here" a woman spoke grabbing her shirt that was pulled off. Clarke wrapped the sheet around her tighter. "Yeah sorry" the man said. It was dark in the room but you could tell that the male was bawled and buff and the woman presumed to be a brunette. The two put their tops back on and scurried out of the room. Clarke and Lexa burst out into laughter as the door shut.

"Holy shit, that was like a Greys Anatomy scene" Lexa laughs. "Do you always compare everything to TV shows Clarke" She shrugs getting up finding her clothes that were sprawled all over the cold hospital room floor. Lexa watched the view of her beautiful girlfriend before getting up and putting on her clothes. Once they were both dressed they slowly made their way out of the room checking to see if anyone saw them. Half way back to Anya's hospital room Octavia ran up to the both of them.

"Where were you guys. It's been an hour we thought you two got kidnapped" Clarke cringed at the word "kidnapped" Lexa saw this and put her hand on Clarke's lower back, rubbing it soothingly. Clarke wasn't entirely fixed. It bothered her in her sleep. The dark scares her when she's alone, she can never get the sounds of her own screams out her head. She was indeed still a mess but she never let it show. She tells everyone she's okay but Lexa knows that's not true. Lexa somehow knows Clarke better than she knows herself. But instead of questioning the girl she let's her pretend. They don't talk much about the incident besides the fact that Nia is still missing. But they believe she was the cause of Anya being shot. It's the reason Lexa has 24/7 security outside Anya's room. Clarke and Lexa have come to accept that they'll never get a break.

"We were umm..." Lexa started but Clarke finished "having a private talk" Octavia eyed the both of them up and down, she noticed their clothes were out of order. Lexa had half of her blouse tucked in and Clarke's skirt was twisted wrong.

"Yeah must have been some talk" Octavia laughed. "Your mom is looking for you Lexa, and Clarke you might want to fix your hair before you go in there" Octavia laughed again before disappearing into Anya's hospital room. Clarke and Lexa looked at each realizing they were a mess. Clarke began to tuck in the rest of Lexa's blouse for her and Lexa fixed Clarke's hair. They were staring at each other the whole time.

Indra walked out of the room. "Lexa where have you been!" Lexa rolled her eyes before answering "I was with Clarke" Lexa exclaimed. She was tired of her mother being so nosey. "Who?" Indra asked. Clarke waved her hand slowly to get Lexa's mother to acknowledge her presence "That would be me" Clarke said smiling but Indra only scoffed.

"Really Lexa, you put your wife Costia in jail and now you're still playing around with whores" Lexa mouth dropped. How could how mother be this disrespectful. "You are the president and you should know-" Lexa cut her off "Costia is in jail because she was apart of a skim of taking Clarke away she got what she deserve. But that's none of your concern mother! Any of this. I didn't want to be this you pushed me mom!" Lexa was far from angry now.

"I was only doing what was best for you my child"

"No mom, you weren't. You were doing what you always do... control my life" Lexa spat. "Is it because I'm not your biological child, are you ashamed of me mother, am I a disgrace" Lexa eyes were filled with tear. She was on the verge of crying.

"Lexa you-" Lexa quickly cut her off. "You owe Clarke an apology because you this woman right here. I'm in love with her and if you can't show her any respect then you're no mother to me" Lexa wiped the tears from her eyes and kept her face stoic.

"No, I won't do that because you don't love her" Indra said in shame that her daughter would pick this blonde slut over her own mother. "If that's all you have to say, then this conversation is over Indra" Now Lexa's mother mouth was gaped at Lexa addressing her by her first name. Lexa grabbed Clarke's wrist and brushed passed her mother walking towards the exit of the hospital. She couldn't believe her mother was being so rude. Lexa was passed done with. She put up with her mother far too long. Indra would tell her what to do and how to do it. Lexa's life has been controlled by her mother since she was six years old. Lexa has now come to realized that her mother wanted her to be the best because if she wasn't she would put the family to shame. It's always been this way but today was the day it had finally stopped. Lexa will no longer stand for her mothers disrespect and intolerance. She would no longer be her mothers pupp...

"Lexa let go, you're hurting me!" Lexa looked downed at how red Clarke's wrist was from her holding onto it too tight. Lexa quickly let go. "I'm sorry" she mumbled. Clarke pulled her into a hug. Clarke didn't mind being called a whore words are just words but she just couldn't stand the fact that Lexa was hurt. Clarke knows how this feels, how to have this one person  that you looked up to your whole life and have them disappoint you. Clarke had that happen to her when Lexa told her mother that she was divorcing her wife for Clarke. Clarke's mother resigned that day and Clarke hasn't got a call, a text or anything from her mother. Even when Clarke got kidnapped her mother didn't care about it and it hurt Clarke so bad inside but she hides that pain inside. Clarke knows if she keeps holding these things in, one day she's going to explode.

"Clarke you're crying, what's wrong?" Lexa pulled away from their hug and cupped Clarke's soft cheeks. "Nothing, I'm just glad that I have you" Lexa leaned in and kissed Clarke. It was gentle and so pure. "Like wise" Lexa smiled causing Clarke to smile back.

Lexa knew that wasn't the whole reason Clarke was crying that night but Lexa let it go she knew that Clarke needed time to talk about the things that are eating her up inside but that's never going to stop Lexa from loving her.

A/N: Don't hate me when I finally finish this fic the ending will be exhilarating.