Your idiot-AmeCan

"Well what aboot it?" Canada asked slightly tilting his head.

God he was so cute.

"N-nothing don't worry about it." I said back.

Let's get this straight, I'm gay and your just gonna have to deal with that, ok.

Also, I have a brother complex.

Yeah.

My name is America otherwise known as Alfred and if you weren't paying attention earlier (r00d) I'm in love with my bro, Matthew.

I have been for awhile. To be honest, it's his fault I'm gay I mean who wouldn't? That dreamy gaze, those violet eyes, that slightly scrawny but still muscular frame, the way he blushes when you compliment him, those blonde locks, that curl that sticks out of his head, the face and noise he'd make when you'd play with it. I could go on and on for ages.

But recently, I have been thinking about telling him how I feel because he seems to be oblivious to my feelings toward him. I'm going to talk  Japan about this since I trust him for these kinds of things.

// at Japan's house//

"Hey, Keeks! You here?" I called out.

"Yes Arfred, I'm in the back room come here." He hollered back. I made my way towards the room only to find him reading a book.

"Herro, what did you want to tark to me about?" He asked not looking up from his book.

"Hey, no big deal but, how do you tell your brother that you are in love with him." I asked now this got him to put down the book straighten up and look me in the eyes.

"Terr me you are joking." He said seriously.

"I would say that but I'm not I'm dead serious." I said with a straight face.

"Alright then. Well, I have no experience in this so but I guess is you should just terr him and be about as straight forward as possibre." He said with a sigh.

"Really? What happens if he say he doesn't swing that way." I asked getting paranoid.

"Well...if that happens...well atleast you told him how you feel I guess." He said rubbing his temples.

"Ok thanks!" I yelled out as I walked out the door.

//back at their house//

"H-hey M-mattie." I stuttered out.

"Oh! Hey, Alfie!" He said looking up from what he was doing.

"Matthew I have something to tell you." I said my breathe quicking.

"Hm? What is it, Al you can tell me anything." He said with a smile. Well it's now or never.

"I LOVE YOU!" I shouted at him.

"Well I love you too, Al. No need to shout you are my brother after all." He said with another smile.

He doesn't understand. Maybe he's in shock. I...I have to show him how I feel.

I kissed him. On the lips. As far as I knew I just stole his first kiss.

I pulled away to see him about as red as his sweater.

"A-Al?! What was that aboot?!" He exclaimed.

"I told you before: I love you, Matthew Williams." I said seriously.

He blushed an looked away. Then, before you could say 'freedom' I was pinned up against the wall Mattie staring me in the face with lust clouded eyes.

"Alfred." He said. I blushed unable to respond.

"I-I love you too..." He trailed off. "Also, I want my kiss back and maybe a little more." He said as he leant forward to kiss me.

I grabbed his curl to pull him closer and I received a satisfying moan.

When our lips connected is when I took over. I kissed him and I licked his bottom lip begging for entrance. But, it was denied so I tugged his curl again which earned a surprised moan. I then put my tounge in and explored all of his mouth. By now w had blindly stumbled into his room and was in the bed.

"M-Mattie...I want you to love me."

He smirked then began to kiss my neck vigorously leaving hickeys everywhere.

"H-hey everyone else is gonna s-see those...don't put them in such obvious places..." I said in between moans.

He stopped in a particular spot and bit down. My sweet spot.

"A-ah!~ M-Mattie!" I moaned out.

He smirked and continued to mess with that spot.

"M-Mattieeeeeeee...d-don't be a tease..." I pouted. He just smiled and rolled off of me.

"You are an idiot, y'know that right."

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot."

Lol no smut for you :3