m' Valentine-SuFin

This was requested by Sunnybunny1738 who btw is amazing (^°^)

I woke up and only one thing was on my mind...TODAY IS VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! This is my favorite day of the year because it means I can love on Finland all I want to.

I usually wake up before him anyways so I went ahead and fixed him something for breakfast. A few hours later Finland slowly trudged down the steps and collapsed in a kitchen chair.

"Good morning Swede pie." He said sleepily

"G'morning Fin." I said turning around and placing a plate of pancakes with strawberries in front of him.

"Aw thanks Swede!" He said standing on his tip toes to los my forehead.

"N'problem." I replied trying to shield the pink dusting on my cheeks.

He sat back down and began to eat the heart shaped pancake, occasionally telling me how tasty it was and how I didn't have to make it for him.

"Well anything for m'husband." (Finny doesn't like being called wife in this fic)

He smiled his bright smile as he finished up and I looked down at him. He had some cream on his nose along with some strawberry juice.

I bent down and kissed his nose to get it off.

"Swede,what?" He flushed.

I didn't reply only put his plate in the washer then gave him a quick kiss.

"H'ppy Valentine's day." I mumbled sheepishly. He giggled and locked eyes with me.

"Get down here so I can kiss you!" He pouted, puffing out his cheeks.

I did as requested and lent down and he kissed me and I did the same then he smiled and kept staring at me.

"Wh're you do'in?" I asked, confused.

"Just taking a look at m'wife." He said copying my accent as best he could.

I chuckled and gave a light smile.

"You're s'cute." I said picking him up while he's giggling.

This was bad I apologize:'(:'(:'(