Even though you are-Itacest

Warning mild language by you know who

Two sets of curls. Two sets of auburn colored hair. Two sets of brown eyes.

That was me and my brother for the longest amount of time until we went our separate ways. I to Spain and him to the potato bastard. It was like that for awhile until we reunited a few years later. In that time I had developed feelings for my idiot brother, gross I know but I don't really care what you think.

Anywho, I had plans to see him today and I was gonna tell him how I feel. Yay.

//later~//

I opened the door to my brother's house, for some reason the door was always open and that worried me.

He was sitting on the couch in a pair of dark blue sweat pants and a long sleeve white shirt that was a little too big. He looked adorable.

Japan was there too and he was the first to notice me coming in.

"Oh hello Romano." He said not looking away from what he was doing.

"Oh! Hey Romano!" He exclaimed while flailing the sleeves of the shirt.

"Hey." I plainly said. Italy then got up and encased me in a hug.

"Fratello I missed you so much!" He said into my chest. Since, I was slightly taller than him.

"Italy, I'd like to talk to you in private." I said seriously Japan took the hint and got up and went off somewhere.

"Ve? What is it you wanted to tell me fratello?" He said opening his eyes.

I kissed him on the lips.

"I love you, you idiot."

He was blushing a deep shade of red and his curl had twisted itself into the shape of a heart and little steam puffs were emitting off of his head.

"W-well...I love you too, Romano." He said still looking down at his feet.

"R-Romano I love you too it's just..." He trailed avoiding eye  contact with me again.

I tilted his chin up to force him to look at me.

"What? What is it?" I asked genuinely worried about how he felt. Yeah, that's right I'm not as salty as I seem.

"Well, I'm worried about what the others will think. Japan wouldn't care he knew how I felt. To be honest, not many would care. I'm just worried about Germany." He said seriously.

"Well, screw him I love you and you love me, yeah? So what?" I borderline yelled.

"What about Japan How do you think he would react what if he only said he was okay with it to make me feel bad when really he thinks I'm a disgusting freak?!?!?" He asked a look of genuine concern plastered on his face.

"Look, I don't know him that well all I know is that he's really into this kind of stuff." I said.

"Besides, you could just ask him I mean he does live here with you." I said gesturing to where Japan was now visibly standing.

We both turned to look in his direction.

"How much did you hear?" We both asked in sync.

He smiled. "Don't worry I fully aprove of your relationship." He said smiling once again before returning to lurking in the shadows.

"Well than fratello since everything seems to be alright..." He trailed off staring into space.

"What?! What is it?!" I was worried about what he would say next but instead my lips were attacked with great force.

It took me a moment to get in sync with his movements. But when I did he stuck his tounge into my mouth and did not hesitate to explore. Which resulted on several moans from me he grew bored with that and moved on to my neck kissing and suckling here and there wherever he wanted to.

"Ah!~" I moaned. He found my sweet spot and abused it. But is it still considered abuse when you like it?

Brain: no it's called kinky

Moans and pants were all that could be heard from me during this time.

Then it all came to a stop. Everything did. Italy stopped teasing my neck and pushed me onto the nearby couch and just got himself comfortable on my chest before seductively whispering into my ear.

"I love you, fratello even though you are kinky." He said finishing his sentence with a smirk and a sly wink.
When he became this smooth I have no idea but I loved it.

//Japan's pov//

Oh my, that was kinky I should write a fanfic about those two..