S i x t e e n ;

Karina POV

"Karley's birthday is in like a month right Karina?" Dana asked me.

I nodded in response.

"What are you gonna do?" Charlotte asked.

"I don't know. We're gonna be on tour in Europe at that time." I said.

"So.. We can still throw her a party before then." Dana said.

"I don't know. I'll figure something out though." I shrugged.

I was never really a big party kind of person but Kayleigh was so I know she would've thrown Karley the biggest birthday party ever.

They nodded in response.

"So... When was the last time you talked to Enzo and Cass?" Charlotte asked me.

"When our storyline ended last month." I said.

Stephanie said she could see the tension and told us we didn't have to do it. Thankfully.

"It's been a month?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said as I brushed Karley's hair.

"You're still mad?" Dana asked.

I shook my head, "No I'm not mad, I just.. I don't know. It's not the same anymore. I mean Karley sees them everyday and I trust them with Karley, that never changed but.. I can't say the same for me." I said.

"But you trust Baron with you and your feelings?" Charlotte asked.

I shrugged, "I like to give everyone the same chance when I meet them."

"So you don't believe in second chances?" Dana asked.

"You know the saying, 'Fool me one time, shame on you. Fool me two times, shame on me.' And I guess it also depends on how hurt I was with the situation." I said.

She nodded, "You think you'll ever forgive them?"

"I forgave them a long time ago. But like I said, it's just not the same anymore." I said.

They looked at each other before looking back at me again.

"Do you still have feelings for Cass?" Charlotte asked.

I sighed, "It won't go away." I said.

I pulled Karley's hair into two ponytails then stood her up on the floor.

"Why do you say that?" She asked.

"Because it won't go away. I'm constantly debating with myself on if I should just stop being so damn stubborn and talk to him again or if I should stick with what I believe and stay away from him. It's like I want everything to be back to normal but then I want him to know that my feelings are real and he hurt me." I said.