T w e n t y E i g h t ;

Karina POV

I looked at Carmella confused as to why she felt the need to sit here.

She gave me a look of pure disgust in return before bending down to be face to face with Karley.

"You're a beautiful little girl you know that?" She asked Karley.

I looked down seeing Karley giving her a mean ass look.

I laughed , as did Carmella.

She sat up straight again looking me straight in my face.

"You know something Karina? I feel bad for you." She said.

I scoffed, "You know what? I'll bite. I wanna hear what's going through your jealous little head."

She glared at me, "Jealous?" She asked laughing. "What the hell is there to be jealous of? Cass only approached you because you had a baby with you and he felt bad. Do you really think you could have gotten him if you didn't have precious little Karley with you?"

"Maybe not but I have him now. But uh - who do you have?" I asked looking around the room.

She laughed, "I can have any man I want." She said.

I laughed too, "Yeah, except the one you want. You know why? Because the one you want, wants me. Not only does he want me but he loves me. And guess what? He loves Karley, my daughter, just as much."

She smirked, "Hmm. He loves you? Is that what he tells you? Isn't that what Luis told you before he got what he wanted and then got engaged to your best friends little sister?"

I instantly glared at her.

"I hate to break it to you Karina, but your nothing but a challenge to Cass. That's what all the men on the roster see you as. You think you're special but you're not. And when Cass gets what he wants, I will bet everything that he's gonna come crawling back to me." She smirked.

I laughed before setting Karley on the floor beside me.

"I hate to break it to you Carmella, but Colin doesn't want anything to do with you. I mean... Do you really think he would go through so much trouble to get from me something that I'm sure you would have no problem giving him? Luis and I had a personal problem that you of course wouldn't know because I've never told anyone and he isn't man enough to admit it. So go ahead and keep on with your little mind games you're trying to pull on me." I said before standing up. "Oh and tell Baron I said hi will you?" I smirked at her.

I turned around to see Nikki Bella carrying Karley and watching us from the other side of the room with a few other women.

Their eyes all went wide and before I could even react I felt my hair get yanked back and could see fists flying past my face.

I immediately reacted, throwing punches back at Carmella.

She yanked my hair again making me fall on top of her.

I started punching her as hard as I could while she pulled my hair trying to get me off of her.

I heard people yelling but all I could think about was all the shit she's put, not only me through but Colin, Baron, Enzo, and whoever else got affected by her bullshit. The more all of it raced through my mind, the harder I hit her.

I heard Karley yell 'Mama' as she cried and I stopped hitting Carmella almost instantly.

I felt myself and Carmella get pulled away from each other.

She had my hair wrapped around her hand still dragging me with her.

I hit her one more time then detached her from me.