T h i r t y T w o ;

Karina POV

- 2 weeks later -

"Babe, can you grab Karley's shoes from inside of her suitcase." I asked Colin as I put Karley on top of the sink to fix her hair.

We're now on the road again.

I put Karley's hair into little pigtails before picking her up again and walking out of the bathroom.

Colin had her shoes on the bed beside him.

I put Karley on the ground and she ran right to him.

I smiled as he picked her up and kissed her cheek, "Okay pumpkin, We have to put your shoes on."

I love watching them together, it makes my heart melt knowing she loves him just as much as he loves her.

He looked up at me, "What?" He asked chuckling at me.

I continued to smile, "Nothing."

He stood up when he finished putting her shoes on then walked over to me.

"Then why are you smiling at me like that?" He asked placing his hands on my waist.

I looked down at Karley who was hanging on to the leg of his pants.

"I just... Thank you Colin." I said.

"Thank you? For what?" He asked

"For loving Karley like you do. Any other man wouldn't have been willing to take care of a child that isn't his. I thank God everyday for you Colin. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you here." I said looking straight at him letting him know how genuinely appreciative I am.

He shook his head, "I knew from the first day I met you two that you both were gonna be mine. You don't ever have to thank me for loving you or Karley because it's the easiest thing I've ever had to do. And you don't have to worry about me not being here because you two are my life." He said pushing some of my hair out of my face.

I couldn't wipe the smile that was on my face off, "I can say the same about you." I said.

He chuckled then leaned down to kiss me, "I'm glad." He said.

Suddenly we heard something heavy fall on the floor.

We both snapped our heads to see Karley standing next to the sink of the hotel room and the hairdryer on the floor in front of her.

She started to cry, probably scared by the loud noise.

I laughed then walked over to pick her up, "It's okay mamas." I said as someone started knocking on the door.

Colin walked over to open it and Enzo walked in.

"Why is my child crying?" He asked as he walked over to me.

"She dropped something and got scared by the loud noise." I said as he took her from me.

He chuckled, "Oh, it's alright mama you're a big girl." He said to her before tickling her side, making her laugh.

"So what are you guys doing today?" Enzo asked.

"We're about to go get Benji from the airport." Colin said.