S i x ;

Karina POV

(A/N Face goals or nah?)

"@KarinaMaldonado : When @WWEAaLLDAy21 and @BigCassWWE steal your baby from you to let you finish your makeup for the day, you get this. #FeelinMyself 😍💕"

"@WWEAaLLDAy21: Damnnnnn! Makeup does wonders! 😐 @KarinaMaldonado"

"@KarinaMaldonado: 😂😂 Wow Thanks Zo 😒. @WWEAaLLDAy21"

"@WWEAaLLDAy21 : Anytime Ri 😉@KarinaMaldonado"

"@CarmellaWWE: You gave your baby to people you just met a couple months ago? To do your whack ass make up? #Whodoesthat ?"

I read her tweet then rolled my eyes.

"@KarinaMaldonado: Worry about yourself and your losing streak sweetheart. Oh yeah & @ me next time @CarmellaWWE"

"@WWEAaLDAy21: Didn't they tell you that she was a savage ? 🎧 #RIRI "@KarinaMaldonado: Worry about yourself and your losing streak sweetheart. Oh yeah & @ me next time @CarmellaWWE"

"@CarmellaWWE : Stay behind a screen like you get paid to do sweetheart. @KarinaMaldonado"

"@KarinaMaldonado : I sure will, but I have no problems speaking to you face to face @CarmellaWWE 💜"

"@ZackRyderWWE: You're gorgeous 😍 "@KarinaMaldonado : When @WWEAaLLDAy21 and @BigCassWWE steal your baby from you to let you finish your makeup for the day, you get this. #FeelinMyself 😍💕"

"@KarinaMaldonado : Thank you @ZackRyderWWE 😊💙"

"@BigCassWWE : I agree with Zack, you're beautiful. @KarinaMaldonado "

"@KarinaMaldonado : Thanks Cass 😘💕 @BigCassWWE"

"@CarmellaWWE: I wonder why people feel the need to make you feel better about yourself @KarinaMaldonado "

"@KarinaMaldonado: I wonder why you feel the need to keep stating your opinion. I obviously don't give a shit about it. @CarmellaWWE"

"@BigCassWWE: @KarinaMaldonado just ignore her. She's only trying to get a reaction out of you."

"@KarinaMaldonado: @BigCassWWE I know she is but okay I'll ignore her. Oh & Tell Zo to bring my baby back."

"@WWEAaLLDAy21 : No, I'm keeping her. @KarinaMaldonado"

I read his tweet then got up and walked out of my room.

I walked down the hall looking for their room.

Once I found it I knocked on the door.

Colin opened the door and smiled as he looked down at me.