Unexpected

"I find it funny that we met right after Hobie oppa hung up," I said laughing. I walked him around and gave him a tour of the school. Since school was over and after school activities just started, we had time to go around.

"Maybe it's fate?" he said smiling.

"Psh I don't believe in fate. I would rather believe that I have the power to choose and change things in life."

"So you want control of your own life? I can see that. You seem like the type."

"Ohh so you think you know me well already huh?" I said teasingly.

"Not yet but soon. Just give me time," he calmly replied.

This boy was mature and he gave off good vibes. I didn't feel like he wanted something out of me and that reassures me. I'm glad he acts calmly with poise. He's quite manly now that I really look at him. He's also-

BAM!

Did he really just run into the door? "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Somebody please save me! HAHAHAHA!" I laughed so hard my stomach ached and I cried.

"Yahh don't make fun of me, shouldn't you be worried instead? Shouldn't you ask if I'm okay?" he said rubbing his forehead.

"Ani, I'm this type of person. You said you wanted to learn more about me. Well there you go," I replied while wiping away the tears on the corner of my eyes.

"Wah I didn't know you would be so heartless. You're nothing like J-hope."

"Hobie oppa is like the sun that shines in the morning, I prefer to be a star. I only shine and stand out to those I care for, araso? And to be fair, I thought you were going to be manly. You're actually quite clumsy hahaha."

Just then he dropped his books on the floor and I couldn't help it but dissolve into laughter once again.

"Tsk Tsk I make up for it by being smart okay? If you ever need someone, I got you."

I looked at him and laughed again. "No thanks, I don't want my books ripped apart by you."

The tour continued on normally. But with Namjoon, normal meant destroying some things along the way.

"And there you have it. That's everything this school has to offer. That would be 10 bucks please," I said jokingly with my hand stretched out.

"Yah since when did I agree to pay you? You offered," he sounded genuinely surprised. "I don't have cash on me at the moment. How about I take you to eat out sometime this week instead?"

I considered the thought and was about to retract my hand but suddenly I felt a warm hand grab ahold of it.

"Here, it's 10 bucks. He doesn't have to take you anywhere now."

I turned around to see Taehyung. He was holding his saxophone case in his other hand. It was odd that he didn't giggle and happily greet Namjoon. Usually he brightly accepts making new friends.

"Um Taehyung?"

"What?"

"Thanks for the money but I wasn't being serious. Take it back," I said while using my other hand to put the money back into his pocket. It must have been my imagination but there seemed to be a tense aura between us all.

"Well Y/N. I was serious about taking you out. I think I should at least show you my gratitude for being so kind," he said looking down at me with his two gorgeous dimples.

"Of cour-"

"Sorry, she's busy with me this weekend. We already made plans." Taehyung pulled me away and stormed out the door. From the corner of my eye, I saw Irene standing at the end of the hall. I didn't understand this situation one bit. My heart was unsettled and my brain was everywhere because all I could think of was the warmth of this hand that was holding mine.