To Forgive

Breathless I stand in front of his front door. I knocked on the door and I didn't care of his mother was home or not. I may be seen as the crazy ex but I didn't care about any of that right now.

"Taehyung please open up. We need to talk!"

"I'm here you idiot."

I turned behind me and saw him standing there. It's like seeing him for the first time. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Idiot!! Tell me you don't love me!"

"...I can't do that," he said softly.

"Then tell me you love me."

"...I don't have the rights to say that to you anymore."

"Yes you do. Taehyung I love you so you're stuck with me! Don't give me anymore of this break up nonsense!"

"...Y/N-ah, I'm not good enough for you. You should find someone else who can treat you better."

"Shut up and tell me the truth. If you love me, if you truly ever did, then tell me," I said.

He looked me in the eyes.

"Y/N, I was a coward. I lied. I never kissed Tiffany. I just...I wanted hyung to be happy for once and I let you go."

I hit him in the chest.

"I'm not a thing to be given away. I've always loved you since forever. It was always you. Even if you had moved away, even if I had been the one to move away, I would always have loved you."

That's when the water works started. He puts his arms around me and pulls my head into his chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm terribly sorry. I'm always making you cry."

"JB oppa told me. I wanted him to be my brother-in-law just as much as he wanted me to be his sister-in-law!"

"Silly girl. You're supposed to yell at me for being horrible and you end up proposing instead?" He chuckled a bit. "And I thought hyung loved you too."

"He did but his heart is with someone else now. And yes you're right, you're a coward and I'm shameless so marry me you idiot."

He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

"I was miserable without you. Three days felt like three years. It was my mistake and I don't think I can ever forgive myself. Y/N, will you...will you be my girlfriend again?"

Tears started to fall from his face.

"Don't cry silly. I'm the one proposing and you're here asking me to be your girlfriend again?" I said with a small laugh.

"I guess this is why we're both a pabo," he said.

"And the reason why we belong together," I softly added.

We let go of each other.

"Y/N you stil haven't accepted me back," he said.

"If I did wouldn't I be letting you go too easily?" I said teasingly.

He looked shocked. I wiped the leftover tears on his face and tip-toed. I gave him a soft kiss on his lips and then whispered into his ear.

"Just kidding. I'd love to be your girlfriend."

Did I let him off too easily? Yes I may have but I loved this boy. True love comes by hard and when you have it, you'll understand why.