The Best

Y/N's P.O.V.
I sat next to him and patted his back. I didn't ask what happened. I'm just here to listen if he needs someone.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Don't be," I replied.

"I just needed a friend," he said.

"I understand."

"I..."

"You don't have to tell me anything," I said.

"Thanks Y/N," he said.

He offered to walk me home because it was dark out. We didn't talk much except for a brief moment here and there.

"So Jae Bum, why did you call me out of everyone?" I asked.

"I don't know to be honest. Maybe cause we've been spending some time together and I like your positivity," he said.

"I'm not positive at all. I joke around too much and I'm really stubborn," I said.

"That's what I like about you. Your boyfriend is really lucky to have you," he said.

"I'm lucky for him too," I said, smiling.

"Maybe one day I'll tell you the reason for my tears today," he said.

"I can wait. No need to force yourself. I'll always be here so whenever you're ready," I said.

He nodded and smiled. I really liked the two moles on the corner of his eyes, they made him special.

"Okay well this is my house," I said.

"I'll see you tomorrow then. Good night," he said.

"Good night."

I walked inside and closed the door. No one wss home. Everyone was working late tonight. I walked up to my room and without turning the light on, I sluggishly sat on the corner of my bed. All of a sudden someone grabbed my waist from behind and rolled me over, onto the bed. He pinned me down by holding both of my arms.

"Yah!! Let go!"

"Hehe no way am I letting go."

This childish deep voice, it was Taehyung.

"Taehyungie. Hajima," I said.

The light from the moon entered my window and reflected his beautiful sculpted face.

"Y/N, I want to kiss you," he said.

He was still on top of me. Seeing that I didn't resist, he came down towards my face and landed a soft warm kiss on my lips. It was quick and simple but then he came down for another kiss. This one was longer and warmer than the first. I held my eyes close for our third kiss as we slowly melted in each other.

"Taehyung-ah, saranghae," I said as we finally broke away from each other.

"I love you too Y/N," he said, landing a kiss on my forehead.

"Where did you go earlier?" he asked.

"Ah my friend called me to meet up with him," I said.

"Who was he?"

"Jae Bum. He was really upset when he called so I went to make sure he was okay," I explained.

"Upset?"

"Yes he was crying," I added.

"Y/N I trust you but I'm scared," he confessed.

"Taehyung. We're just friends," I said.

"I don't like you hanging out with him," he said.

"He's my sunbae. He only tutors me in math," I said.

"I can tutor you," he added.

"You can barely do math though," I said.

"Just because I studied and didn't make it to your prestigious college like Jae Bum did doesn't mean I'm not smart," he said.

"That's not what I'm trying to say Taehyung. You're smart too but math isn't your strong suit."

Jae Bum texted me in the middle of our fight.

"Oh so now he texts you too? That's quite personal for tutoring," he said.

He got off of me and sat on my bed.

"I'm not arguing with you about this. You're the only for me Tae," I said.

"But he likes you right? And that annoys me," Taehyung says adorably.

He wasn't really mad but jealous.

"You're cute when you pout like that," I said getting up to sit in across from him.

"Hmph."

"Jae Bum doesn't see me that way either. If I get the signs that he likes me then I'll stay away," I said.

"Happy?" I asked him.

He nodded like a little baby. I smiled and hugged him.

"Now I wanna kiss you," I said.

He closed his eyes and waited. I leaned in and instead of kissing his puckered lips, I flicked him on the forehead.

"Yah Y/N!" he said, covering his head.

"That's for sneaking in my house."

I pinched his cheeks.

"And that's for sneaking in my room."

I kissed the tip of his nose.

"And that's for loving me," I said.

He showed his box-like smile and raised both eyebrows at me.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" he asked as he quickly got behind me and pulled me into a back hug.

"No way, what if my parents come home?"

"Then I'll just marry you," he said.

"Tch no. When you have the ring then I'll let you sleep with me," I teased.

"Remember that," he said as he kissed my cheeks from behind.

I love it when he gives me back hugs. They're the warmest and sweetest things ever.

"I bought you some snacks for school tomorrow. Take them okay?" he said as he squeezed the hug tighter.

"Really? You're the best!"

I held his hands and leaned my head into his chest.

"This is why I wish I could speak with cars," he said.

"Why?"

"So I can ask it to stall your parents and get more time with you," he said smiling.

"Ahh you're creative aren't you," I said laughing.

"Alright. Enough cuddling. I should go now," he said.

"Visit me again tomorrow. You have the key I gave you," I said.

"It's a late night date," he said as he kissed the back of my hand like a prince.

"Goodnight," I said.

"Goodnight. I'll lock the door on my way out. You should sleep now."

He left and I laid there, touching my lips. I am really the luckiest girl on Earth right now.