Who is she?

Jae Bum has always been nice to me but lately he's been sweeter. He gets me my favorite coffee every morning before class even though I told him not to.

"That's what friends do for each other," he would say.

I made sure to keep a fine line between us because of Taehyung.

"Jae Bum! Have I ever shown you my boyfriend?" I asked as we were walking out of class.

"No," he said.

"Here look. Isn't he the cutest? I love his smile and his eyes and everything else about him," I exclaimed.

"He looks perfect for you. You both actually match quite well," Jae Bum said.

"Aww thank you."

He smiled at me sweetly.

"Oh speak of the devil, he just called me," I said.

"Hello?"

"Y/N-ah come meet me at my university after you classes? There's someone who wants to meet you," he said.

"Araso. I'll be on my way later then. Be good in class," I added.

"I know I know. See you later babe," he said as he hung up.

"Did this boy just call me babe?" I said under my breath.

"What did he say?" asked Jae Bum.

"Oh he wants me to go to his school later. Someone wants to meet me I guess," I replied.

"Want me to walk you there?"

"No it's okay I can go alone," I said.

"I'm going the same direction anyways," he said.

"Oh then okay! Meet me outside the school entrance later!"

And with that I went to my other classes.

Jae Bum and I walked together. At the entrance, he said goodbye and left. I took out my phone to call Taehyung but before I was able to dial his number, I heard him laughing nearby. I turned to the sidewalk to my left and saw him walking over with a girl. She was gorgeous. Beautiful long black hair, skinny, flawless, and she has a great smile too.

"Hey Y/N!" Taehyung said, waving to me.

I smiled at him.

"This is Tiffany. She's my new friend," he said.

"New friend? I'm your only friend here in college," she said as she playfully hits his shoulder.

"And Tiffany, this is Y/N my beautiful girlfriend I was telling you about," he said as he came and wrapped his arm around me.

"Hello," I said politely with a smile.

"I see. Tae you weren't lying when you said you had a girlfriend after all," she said, eyeing my up and down.

"Yes he does come off that way doesn't he?" I said, asserting my position as his girlfriend.

I'm not one to hate on other girls but she gives me weird vibes.

"So Tae, you can still go with me later right?" she asked.

This girl didn't even say hi to me or acknowledge my existence at all. This whole time she spoke only to Taehyung. I looked up behind me to where Tae was standing. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Nope. My girlfriend and I have plans," he said brightly.

"Your girl can come along too if she'd like," Tiffany added.

If I'd like? I wanted to scoff out loud and stomp her feet for the attitude.

"No Y/N's not a big fan of parties and I'd rather be with her than go to one too. Since you met her then our deal is done. See you tomorrow," he said.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the campus.

"Taetae. What was that all about?" I asked, irritated.

"Tiffany and her friends were trying to convince me to go to a party with them but I told them I couldn't because I had a girlfriend who would disapprove. She said if she were to meet you then they'd leave me alone. That was the deal," he said.

"But she's your friend?" I asked.

"We just met today. She said she wanted to be my friend so I agreed. That's okay right?" he asked.

"Why would you ask me? You can do what you want," I said, walking ahead of him now.

He ran after me. With his arms crossed, he was walking backwards in front of me.

"Is my girl jealous?" he smirked.

"Jealous? Pfft of course not," I said, facing away.

"Then why are you sulking?" he asked as he came closer to me.

"I'm not," I pouted.

He kissed my cheeks and pinched them.

"Out of everyone in this planet, you're the only one for me," he said.

"Good. Let's keep it that way," I said, frowning at him.

"Don't be mad at meeee. Please?"

He gave me his cute puppy eyes and pouted. I ruffled his hair and head locked him.

"Only if you buy me ice cream," I said smiling.

"Anything for you babe," he said.

"Ew don't call me that," I laughed.

"Baaaabe," he emphasized.

"Ewwww!"

We laughed and joked around before going to our ice cream date. That girl shouldn't matter. I hope I was wrong about her because Taehyung does need some friends here in college too. Maybe she can introduce him to some guys.

"Saranghae," I said to Taehyung.

He smiled and hugged me with his one arm.

"I keep telling you, I love you more!"

Tiffany's P.O.V

I looked at them walk away. If that girl thinks I'll give up to someone like her then she's wrong. I'll definitely make Taehyung mine. I smirked and walked back to my girls.