Found

I always walked aimlessly. I'm careless and I don't have much of a passion for many things in life but I found my way. It was easy to be lost and I kept making it harder for myself. No one was in my way but me and this whole time I never knew. Hobie oppa was right, he really does know best. I had it all mapped out but I chose different paths. But it's okay because it still lead me to where I needed to be, in the arms of the man I loved most.

"Y/N! Over here, over heeeeere!" screamed Taehyung.

I walked over to where he sat by the wall. He was with his other friends who he had wanted me to meet. I guess I never really paid attention to the boys he hung out with before because I was so caught up in myself. I only knew him.

"Hello! I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you all," I said kindly before sitting down next Taehyung.

He was so happy when he was introducing us. The boys cheered and teased him but he was happily receiving all their jokes. After hanging out with them for a while, he told them we were leaving for an unplanned date. This boy loved being spontaneous but I'm starting to love it too. We walked out of the cafe and into the streets. It was chilly but my heart was warm.

I stopped and grabbed him by his scarf.

"Taehyung-ah, do you love me?" I asked.

"Of course! If I didn't I wouldn't be here right now," he replied.

"How much?"

"Too much!" he says giggling.

"Okay, I'm satisfied," I said smiling as I let go and continued to walk forwards.

"Wait! I'm not done with you! How about you?" he asks, running up to me.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind and breathed in my ear.

"What about me?" I asked teasingly.

"Don't you want to tell me you love me too?" he whispers.

"I do. I was once afraid to love someone with all my heart," I stated.

"But then you met me," he tenderly replied as his warm hands reached out for my cold hands.

Wrapped around me, hand in hand, his love became my world.

"Taehyung-ah, I love you."

I guess I wanted to be lost back then but now, I'm glad to be found. No more hiding from the truth. No more throwing my feelings aside and covering up what I already knew. The world becomes brighter and bigger when we learn to accept the things our hearts already know. I won't be lost by choice anymore. With the new budding love, we will continue on this path we've paved for ourselves.