ONE

~~~~~~~~~~>•<~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

This is a sequel to the book Falling For You In Cape May.  I suggest that you read book one first to get a better understanding of the story.  Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~>•<~~~~~~~~~~

Maine

"Are you excited?" RJ asked as he takes a sip of the Izze sparkling apple juice. 

We asked the wedding planner to make this available for both RJ and I during the rehearsal dinner and wedding. Only his closest friends and the top executives of his management knows of the pregnancy, that's why we are being a little discreet about not drinking wine and champagne during the party.

The wedding rehearsal went well. All of the wedding party were able to come. The wedding itself is not big, since we opted to really make the affair to family and friends. Gillian, the wedding planner, was able to get a very beautiful lodge for all of the guest's accommodations including RJ and I. She rented the entire place for us.

The hotel has a picturesque view of Basco, Batanes. It is sitting on top of a lush hill and "caught between the mountain, sea, and sky," that's what the hotel brochure says, and true to it's words, the hotel really offers the best view of the scenic landscape and aesthetic heritage of the Ivatan people.

Our room alone is breathtaking; a private villa sitting outside the main hotel. The balcony is facing the Pacific Ocean which RJ really loves. He said it reminded him of Cape May, only, that one is facing the Atlantic Ocean.

"I am very excited babe. I can't contain my excitement. I feel like I am about to burst." I tell him.

He gave me his gorgeous smile. The one that his eyes are fully squinted - bordering a Chinese eye - and his dimple is as deep as the Pacific Ocean.

I am really excited.

Ever since our plane landed in the Philippines soil, there is non-stop excitement. The minute we walked out of the airport gates, we were thronged by people, cameras and flashes everywhere, microphones being shoved in our faces, and the screams of RJ's fans is unbelievable! The decibels are way high, I really think that the people from Cape May can hear it.

And I am just amazed at how his fans know where we were all the time. RJ doesn't post anything in his social media accounts but, take for example, when we went to meet with the wedding planner in an exclusive restaurant, outside, there are a few that's gathered. RJ accommodated them with selfies but the amazing thing is, they rather have photos of them with me! I guess that's what happens when you're marrying the hottest and most famous bachelor in town.

I am also being shown in some of the news now, and I was told by MamaTen that my outfits are being reported by every fashion magazines and TV shows.

And I think this is the main reason, why RJ suggested that we hold the wedding outside of the city and on a weekday.

We are getting married on a Tuesday, the day we officially met and shook hands. It was the day RJ saved Towtoy from running across the street from the beach in Cape May.

"Oh Maine and RJ! Thank you for bringing the whole family here! John and I finally found our place to retire!" Dawn beamed at us, pulling me out of my reverie.