~Two~

I smile as I snuggle deeper into the warmth that holds me. "Amy, I got to go. You know my mom would kill me if I stay the night and I'm sure the guys wouldn't be too happy too." Seth's soft voice filled my ears, causing me to lift my head and look at him and pout.

"But Seth, I don't get to hang out with you often." He sighs and leans down to kiss me.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." Seth kisses me and looks at me. "I really wish I could stay." I roll my eyes and move away from him in my bed. "Oh, come on don't be like that. You know how my mom is." He runs his fingertips over my bare arm. "I'll make it up to you." I choose to ignore him as I turn my back to him. I hear him sigh before he forces me to turn onto my back.

"Leave me alone." I try to turn again, but Seth won't let me. He climbs on top of me and holds me down.

"I'm not done talking to you yet." I glare at him, but I really don't mean it. I just want to spend more time with him. Seth stares at me for a long time before he leans down and kisses me. This kiss is different than our normal kisses. Our normal kisses are quick and sweet, but this one was long and passionate. I wrap my arms around Seth's neck, deepening the kiss and causing him to groan. "I love you, Amy." Seth whispers as he begins to pepper me with kisses on  my neck. I sigh out his name and run my hands down his back.

"I love you too." This gets Seth to smile as he pulls away and looks down at me.

"We've been dating for awhile." Seth tells me.

"I know. It's been at least two months... why do you bring this up?" I ask him, which only made him give me a shy smile.

"Well... I think we should take our relationship to the next level."

"Next level? Are you asking if I want to sleep with you?" Seth's face goes bright red, but he doesn't deny it. I run my fingers through his hair and sighs. "I love you Seth, but I don't know. You already said you have to leave soon. I want our first time to mean something." Seth took my hand and gave it a soft kiss.

"I love you, Amy. It will mean something." I nod and kiss him quickly.

"Yeah, but I don't want it to be some quick thing. I want it..." I sigh. I hate being a dork, but... "I want it to be more romantic then just us in bedroom, which is in Sam's house by the way." Seth frowns, as if just remembering where we were. He moves and lays beside me, his hand entangling with my own, as he thought to himself.

"I know, Amy, I just... I love you and I want to show you how much I love you." His brown eyes move to meet mine.

"I know you love me, Seth, but we don't need sex to know how much." He turns to his side and look at me.

"Maybe we can go on a date soon, you know make it all romantic and everything you want." I frown and lift my hand to caress his cheek.

"Seth, why do you want to have sex all of a sudden. Is this about the guys always making a joke about you being younger than us?" Seth nuzzles my hand with a sigh.

"I just want to prove to you that I'm not some kid."

"Seth, just because Paul probably had sex more than he breaths doesn't mean he's better than you."

"I know." He sighs and moves back onto his back, staring up at the ceiling as he talks. "You've told me this before, but I just... I don't. I guess having you for my girlfriend is a big deal. You're a senior and I'm just a sophomore. Plus I'm... well a virgin and-

"Seth, I never had sex either. It's not that big of a deal." He simply sighs and continues to look at the ceiling.

"It is to me." He turns and looks at me. "I don't want to be some kid and even though you don't think I am, I do." I move closer to him and snuggle into him.

"Does having sex mean that much to you?" I ask him. He frowns and nods.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I know sex means more to you than just sex. Look, I honestly don't care when I lose my virginity because I'm happy as long as it's with you, but I rather not have it lost in Sam's house." Seth gave me a crooked smile as I tell him this.

"So...."

"So.... I will have sex with you, but just not here." Seth nods before leaning down and kissing me.

"We can do it somewhere better." He pauses and stares at me for a moment. "I'm not pressuring you am I? I don't want you to feel like you have to just to make me happy."

"You're not pressuring me, Seth. I promise you're not." I smile and kiss him before pulling away. "I love you."

"I love you too." He kisses me again and smiles at me. "I should get going though, but I love you. See you later okay."

"Okay, bye sweetie." He smiles and gives me one final quick kiss before climbing out of my bed and getting his shoes on. "Call em when you get home okay. I want to know you got home okay."

"Alright. I'll call you right when I get in. See you later." With a kiss goodbye, Seth heads out.

This summer has already been going great. Living away from Bella for once in my life, have an amazing boyfriend, great friends, a wonderful pack, and a fun job. Life couldn't be better. I get to go on runs and patrols all the time and hang out with both my friends and boyfriend. I never had this much freedom when living back in Phoenix. Nothing could get better than this.