~Sequel~

It's up! The Sequel is up! I decided, because two or so people like it, to call it Honesty. Below is the summary.

War is coming and in order for the wolves to win they must team up with the most unlikely of alias. This war is bigger than anything that has happened before. It'll test the pack's patience, strength, and hearts. War is coming whether everyone is ready or not.

This will be the third book in the series. I will give you a quick snippet of what is to come.

Lucinda stands beside the other wolves as she watches Jacob kiss Bella. Tears run down the gray wolf's cheeks as she watches. "Lucy-" Amy starts, but the wolf shakes her head.

"Don't. He made his choice."

"Lucinda!" Lucinda turns and runs into the wolf.

"Amy, what do we do? Do we follow her?" Jared asks. "Alpha."

"Let her go. She needs to be alone.... she's hurting." Seth rubs his face against her side, trying to comfort his hurting imprint.

"To betray your imprint is to betray your pack." Paul whispers.

"He is already in hell, Paul, we don't need to do anymore. The pain of losing his imprint will be enough, trust me. He'll know what a stupid choice he made." Sam says, causing them all to look at Jake. Jake looks at them and they turn their backs to him, heading back to the fight that is down below. They still have a war to win.

I hope you guys like the sneak preview. I have the first chapter up and I will introduce Lucinda very shortly. Hope you guys enjoy. :)