~Nine~

"He did what?!" Seth groans as he buries his head in the pillow. Amy sits in only one of Seth's shirt, her knee pulled up to her chest. "Okay, you know what, meet me at Sam's. We're having a pa-" She catches herself. "We're having a group meeting. I don't care about the orders. Just do as I say, Jared!" She snaps before hanging up and turning to Seth. Seth raises an eyebrow at her. "I have to go."

"Of course you do." He sighs as he rolls onto his back. "Let me guess you are leaving to meet with the guys."

"Seth," Amy sighs and runs her fingers through her hair. "Look, honey, I have to go. I know you don't understand why, but I need to. Honey, please." 

"Fine, go." She groans and falls back on the bed beside him.

"Seth, please don't be mad at me. I have to go. I love you, I love you more than anything in the world, but-

"Then stay." He whispers as he wraps his arms around her and buries his face into her neck.

"I can't." She whispers. "Jake did something stupid, so now we need to fix it before it gets worst. I wouldn't leave unless I had to. Especially...." She sighs and looks at him. "Especially after last night." He pulls back and looks at her with his own sigh.

"Fine." He leans over and kisses her. "I love you. Come back soon." She bites her lip.

"I might not be able to. Not for a few hours."

"Okay, call me when you get the chance." She nods and gives him another kiss before grabbing her clothes. She blows a kiss to Seth before hurrying out. "You still have my shirt!" She smiles as she hurries down the stairs.

"Yup! Bye honey, love you!" She calls up before quickly hurrying out the back door and to the woods. She phases and puts her clothes in her mouth as she runs for Sam's house. She changes into a pair of jeans shorts and slips Seth's shirt on before hurrying out to where the guys are waiting. "We're going to Jake's, let's go." The guys don't bother arguing and Sam simple nods.

"She's totally alpha female." Jared whispers.

"Let it go. We both know she makes a badass alpha female." Amy smirks as she hears Paul. They quickly head into the woods and start down the path to Jake's place.

"Aren't we phasing?" Embry asks.

"No, I want to attract as little attention as I can."

"Oh yeah because four large half-naked dudes and two hot girls walking in the woods totally don't seem strange." Amy rolls her eyes.

"Oh my god!" They all jump at Luna's shriek. "Is that Seth's shirt?!" Amy's cheeks turn bright red as Luna stares at the t-shirt she has on.

"No..."

"Oh my god! Did you finally sleep with Seth?!" Amy growls.

"Now is not the time, Luna! We have to deal with Jake." Luna chuckles.

"You're blushing."

"Don't push me, Luna. I am losing my patience with Jake and I really don't want to take it out on you."

"Lead the way, cougar." Amy rolls her eyes and bites back another growl as she walks out of the woods to Jake's house.

"He's probably still sleeping. He was on patrol with Em last night." Paul says.

"Good, it'll much more fun with him half asleep." The guys exchange terrified glances.

"Make sure you don't piss the alpha female off." Sam chuckles.

"What did you do?" Their heads shot up as Amy's half-sister heads straight for them.

"Erg, I so did not want to deal with you at this moment." Amy says.