~Author Note~

So there will be a third book and I'm going to make it longer too, but I have a few things I want your opinion on. First off, what ideas do you guys have for a book title? I have some ideas, but none that are really good and I would love to hear what you guys have.

I also have been thinking of writing another Twilight story on Paul having an imprint. Since beginning this series I have explored my writing options. I love combining different fandoms now and recently I have come to love bringing ocs who are related to characters from Teen Wolf. I was thinking of making a story where Paul's imprint is the daughter of someone from Teen Wolf. I would love to know what you guys think on that.

Also, I wanted to know if, in the next one, you want me to branch out and maybe have some chapters on the other wolves and their imprints. Like maybe have a chapter dedicated to Jared and Tyler or Paul and Luna and so on.

Finally, the last thing I want to talk about is something I want to get your opinion of. I love the idea of Nessie and Jake, but I wanted to ask you if you wanted an oc relationship for Jake and one for Nessie. What I mean by that is Nessie could become another original character wolf as an imprint and the same for Jake, but if you don't like the idea (Because a lot of you weren't happy that I wrote Kim out) then I'll scratch the idea and just let Jake and Nessie be together, but let me know what you guys think.

These are the ideas I've been having, so tell me in the comment section everything you think and what you personally would want for the next book and such.