4 ~ Twists And Turns

There were a bunch of shrill screams as everyone noticed Byakuya's body. (Name) was still under the floorboards, her chest heaving quite a bit. Nagito recovered quickly, and went to pull her out from under, as she was in a type of shock.

However, when (Name) was pulled from underneath, there were even more screams. (Name)'s shirt and pants were coated in the metallic liquid, and it smelled fowl.

"(N-Name), what the hell happened?!" Hajime cried.

"I-I.. I didn't.. I don't.." (Name)'s eyes were dull, as though she just watched the most scaring thing unfold in front of her.

"Hey, calm down." Nagito soothed, taking his jacket off and putting it around her shoulders. "Just talk to me, ok?"

"B-Byakuya, is he..?" (Name) mumbled, her eyes glancing down.

"Yeah, he is..."

*Ding Dong, Bing Bong!*

A body has been discovered! After a certain ammount of time has passed, the class trial will begin!

(Name) started shaking, and Nagito wrapped his arms around her figure, laying her head on his chest. She clung to him, a form that was completely uncharacteristic of how she usually was.

They sat there for a bit, stil embracing one another. Nagito finally pulled away. "Now, what happened..? How did you get under there?"

Hajime and Chiaki walked over, curious to hear what was happening. (Name) frowned, then started to talk, but not before clearing her throat.

"I went against the wall to try and find that lamp that was on top of the table. I was hoping I could turn the lamp on.. But.. Then the floor gave out from under me or something, and I fell.. " (Name) seemed to be upset, like she was hiding something. Although Nagito didn't know what.

"Huh.." Hajime frowned, his hand on his chin.

"You don't believe me, huh..?" (Name) quietly got up, taking off Nagito's jacket and kindly giving it back to him.

"Wait, that's not it, I just-"

"It's fine, I'm used to it." (Name) turned on her heels. "I'm gonna go shower. I'll see you later."

And with that, she took off running out of the old building, trying not to run into any walls. Nagito frowned as he slid his jacket back on, turning to Hajime.

"It's not that I didn't trust her. Just, I didn't understand why she went to that direction.. If it was a blackout, then.."

"She should've known the lamp wouldn't have turned on. She's smart enough to know that." Chiaki finished.

"I don't know. But I have hope that she's telling the truth." Nagito stated.

"Well, we'll find out at the class trial."

And then it happened. As they were all gathered in front of Monokuma Rock, everyone looked around for no sight of the (hair color). Even when Fuyuhiko and Gundham were dragged there, no one saw (Name).

"Where'd she go?" Hajime frowned.

"Who cares? She obviously left because she's the killer!" Hiyoko snorted.

"Please hold on! We are not sure of that!" Sonia countered.

"Maybe someone should go look for her..?" Kazuichi mumbled.

"Let go! I don't want to!"

"(Name), please!"

Everyone's heads snapped to the direction where the voices were coming from. There, Monomi had a tight grip on the assassin's hand, dragging her to Monokuma Rock. (Name) had a scowl on her face, and she looked like she just woke up as her hair was everywhere.

"I don't wanna! All they're gonna do is judge me, I can't do it anymore!" (Name) grunted as she pulled away, starting to storm back to her cottage. Nagito watched as she gave off what seemed to be despair, and it pissed him off somewhat. Before he could say anything, he was interrupted.

"No no!" Monokuma screeched, appearing in front of the assassin.

"Get out of the way. Now." (Name) snarled.

"Or what, you gonna- H-Hey!" Monokuma tried to be threatening, but (Name) picked him up by the back of the neck. Before he could do anything, she let him go and brought her leg up, punting him in a different direction as he screamed.

"Touchdown!" Ibuki giggled.

"Now, I'm going back to my cottage! I want nothing to do with this stupid trial!" (Name) kept walking.

"But (Name)-" Monomi tried to intervene.

"Shut up! I've had enough! I'm tired of always being judged by you people!" She turned on her heels, and it was then everyone noticed her face was red, and her eyes were puffy.

"Were you.. crying?" Chiaki frowned.

"It doesn't matter! I'm sick of you," she pointed at Hiyoko, "always acting like I'm gonna kill you! If I wanted to kill you, I would've done it a while ago! Get off my back, for the love of god!"

"I just-" Hiyoko went to defend herself, but she was cut off by an angry voice.

"(Name)..." The voice spoke from behind the assassin. She flinched, not having to move to know who it was. "Violence against me is prohibited. You've broken a rule.."

"Wait, that's a rule?" Akane frowned, pulling her E-Handbook out.

"Teach the assassin a lesson! Help me, mighty Spear Gungnir!"

"What..?" (Name)'s face contorted into horror, and she went to run.

However she was too late.

Multiple spears entered her body. One was through her right shoulder, the other through her left thigh. There was one impaled in each of her forearms, and one through the left side of her hip. (Name) shakily went to move, everyone crying in horror.

"H-Hey.. What is... this..?" (Name) whimpered. "N-Nagito, H-Hajime... I... Help m-me...This wasn't... supposed to... W...Why..?"

And with that, her body collapsed to the floor, the liquid splattering everywhere. She was face down, her cheek touching the ground and her eyes closed.

"(N-Name)!" Mikan ran over, along with Hajime, Sonia, and Nagito. Mikan placed a hand on her neck shakily, feeling her pulse.

"S-She's still breathing! I-It's faint, but it's there!"

"What do we do, Mikan?" Sonia pleaded.

"I-I don't have the supplies to pa-patch her up!" Mikan wailed.

"Hey, Monokuma! I don't see no stinking rule that says we can't do harm to the teacher!" Akane shouted.

"What? I don't know what you mean!" Monokuma laughed.

"T-That's right!" Monomi grabbed Akane's handbook, and started showing it to Monokuma. When he read over it, he growled.

"Well, now I've added it!" Monokuma defended.

"But it wasn't a rule then! Besides, you said only the blackened will receive punishment! (Name) isn't the blackened, is she?!" Hajime shouted.

"You're breaking a school trip rule!" Monomi argued.

"Grr... Fine!" Monokuma gave up, and suddenly an ambulance popped out of nowhere. "Leave it to Dr. Killgood!"

"Oh god, is sending her to him a mistake..?" Nagito mumbled to himself as he picked the unconscious (hair color) up with help from Hajime. The two set her in the back, and the doors shut as the ambulance drove off, (Name) unconsciously in the back.

It was silent. Somewere staring at the blood puddle on the ground, some at the ambulance. No one did anything. No one said anything.

Well, until a voice said "Glad that bitch got what she deserved!"