Chapter 1

Martha's POV:

11:30, I should get up I guess...
Just when I opened my eyes my phone started vibrating. I picked it and answered the call with a tired voice. "Hello..." I said, wainting for an answer. "Fine! You pick this one up!" Sarah was like my sister, we know each other since we were kids. "Good morning you too, cutie" I said, sarcastically. "Hey, listen, two friends of mine and I are going to go foto a walk at 13:00, you in?" She asked, well, it was Saturday, I had nothing to do anyway... "Yeah, sure, why not?" I replied. "Nice, see you at 13:00 then, bye!" "Bye!" And I hung out. I went to the kitchen to eat something before I headed into the bathroom to have a shower. Then I dressed up and I got out of my house to head into Sarah's one. I knocked on the door twice and she opened it. "Hey!" She said with a big smile on her face before hugging me tight like she haven't seen me for 3 fucking years. "Hi!" I said. She closed the door behind me and I saw a girl in the living room standing quietly. I looked at her while she was staring at me too. She had a weird look in her green eyes. Sarah noticed me looking at that girl. "Oh! Yes, of course, Martha, meet Allison" she said. "Hey Allison! Nice to meet you!" I said with a big smile as I walked towards her to give a hug. "Yeah, you too..." I hugged her, but she didn't hug me back, kind of weird, and her voice... she seemed very insecure, well, it probably could be because we first met and she was just shy at the situation. "Hey, girls, I need to go to the mall, do you mind if I head back in a few hours?" Sarah asked, hm, what the fuck, Sarah?! Good, leave us alone, yeah, we first met and this girl is so shy and the situation couldn't be more awkward, good, go ahead... "Never mind Sarah, we'll wait". I replied. Then Sarah gave a questoning look to Allison, who just nodded her head in approvement, and then, Sarah left the house.
Well, and now here we are, standing the one in front of the other saying nothing. The air is getting hot as I try to find out something to talk about. "So, where are you from? You are british too or not?" I ask, trying to make this less awkward. "Yes..." she replies. Well, I don't know why but I want to talk with this girl until she lose her shame. I think she's an amazing person. "That's good! We can hang out more time if you want to, Allison huh?" I say, with a happy voice to make her feel calm. "Yes... that would be great..." Woah, it seems like it worked, she seems more confortable, so am I.
We spent a while talking and laughing and knowing each other better. I like her, yeah she's great.
I kind of like it when she laughs, I mean, she seems so insecure and weak but when I make her laugh, I don't know, I like it... Okay fuck, I love it.