Chapter 9

Allison's POV:

I wake up next to Martha, she's still sleeping. And I have my arm around her. I decide to let her sleep for as long as she wants and I go to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

I sit down on the sofa eating my breakfast in the living room when I see Martha going downstairs yawning.

"Hey" she says with a beautiful sweet smile. "Hi" I say; I can't hide my smile when I see her. Every single time that my eyes meet hers I smile.

She sits next to me on the sofa with her head resting on my shoulder and she kisses my neck.

I feel a tickling in my chest when she does it. I feel much more comfortable when she's next to me, when she kisses me, when she holds me... I'm definitely in love with her...

"How did you sleep?" I ask while I pick another cookie.

"I was beside you, I sleep fucking awesome. What about you?" She asks picking a cookie too.
"Same" I respond with a smile and kissing her head. I notice that I feel more confortable now than before when I'm with her. That's good...that's really good.

It's like, I feel like when I'm with her, I would never be judged, I feel like she loves me the way I love her and that is wonderful...
I feel better by her side.

"I don't want more cookies, do you want to finish them?" I ask her, offering the cookies.

"Oh, yes please, I'm starving" she says. And I stay there. I don't want to go anywhere. I want to keep like this, with her head on my shoulder and eating cookies.

"Do you want to see a movie?" I ask her. "Okay" she says.

"Which one do you want to see?" I ask her. "Hmm..." she thinks, and I chuckle. "Grease" she says with a smile. "Okay, Grease then" I say standing up to search the film.

*Time skip*

The film is ending and I'm holding her hand, with my fingers intertwined with hers and my other hand is resting on her thigh.

The film has ended and she is kissing my cheek... well, now I want to kiss her. I cup her face with my hand to make her look at me and I lean to kiss her.

Our lips are now touching softly and slowly but then, she introduces her tongue caressing mine, and I hold her tighter. I could be like this forever... every time she puts her lips on me I feel fireworks. She separates from my lips, still standing close to them.

"Allison..." she says whispering.

"Yeah?" I say smiling.

"You know what?"

"No..."

"I love you..." she says kissing sweetly my cheek. Oh my god... Those are the words, the words I always want to hear her saying, because they are three simple words that make me feel able to do anything I want, those are the words that make me happy for the rest of my day. And only if they get out from her mouth, they have that effect on me...

"I love you too..." I say. And I kiss her again while I stroke her cheek.