Chapter 10

Martha's POV:

Our lips fit perfectly on each other... When we kiss we make the perfect rhyme for an amazing song, my favourite song, she's my favourite song.

Her lips are soft and they gently caress mines. I pull her softly away and I caress her hair.

"Allison, I know I met you yesterday, and I know that this might sound kind of crazy but I think that... I'm...uh..." I know how I feel about her, I know it. In fact, I'm sure about it, i don't know what's going on inside of me that I can't tell her... I feel... ashamed(?)

"Yes...?" She says pecking my cheek.

"Well, I think I'm..."

"You're..."

"Okay, I don't think it, I know it, I'm in love with you Ally, and I admit it, I can't stop thinking of you, you are the one thing in my mind, everything reminds me of you. I miss you in every single fucking moment and I just want to have you by my side forever, when you look at me with those beautiful green eyes of yours, something inside me grows bigger and stronger, and when you touch me, it's like all the rainbows introduce inside my body. I love you, and I know it" I say.

"Wow, yeah, it seems that you love me, dude..." she says making me laugh. "I feel the same, I think I made it sure yesterday at the party, all I've said it's true" she says, and she presses her lips on mines while caressing my cheek.

The kiss becomes passionately with our tongues together... and suddenly, my phone rings... SHIT!

I pick it grumbling and Allison chuckles.

I see Sarah's name in the screen.

"Tell me" I say.

"Girl, where are you?" She says

"At Allison's, why?"

"Uhm... don't know... maybe... beCAUSE YOU DIDN'T CALL ME OR EVEN TEXT ME ABOUT WHERE WERE YOU GOING OR WHERE WERE YOU GOING TO STAY(?)" she screams, and I pull the phone away from my ear to avoid become deaf.

"Hehe... sorry(?)" I say with a nervous smile.

"You little... ugh" she says.

"C'mon, you know you can't get mad at me..." I say with a playful voice.

"Sure..." she says and I can hear her how she laughs a little.

"C'mon, I love you" I say

"Fuck it, I love you too bitch" she says

"Yay"

"Well, when we see each other you've got to tell me everything you did with Ally since the party" she says.

"Okay Miss Busybody" I say joking.

"Yay! Well, I leave you with her, I know you both have things to sort out, you know..." she says

"Okay, bye!" I say and I hung up.

I look at Allison and once again I'm falling in love with her green eyes. I can't contain it and I kiss her. And she kisses me back, I feel we are made for each other and nothing bad could ever happen when we stick beside the other...nothing.