Chapter 7

Allison's POV:

I look up to stare at Martha once again, but I see her walking towards me and when she notices me she smiles... okay(?)

I turn on my phone and I stop Never Gonna Give You Up and she puts her elbows onto the table with her head onto her hands.

"Hey beautiful!" She says with a big smile on her face... okay, this is kind of weird...

"Hi..." I say, and then I look at her lips... oh my god, they are so kissable, they seems so soft and I just want to kiss that smile of her that wakes up a thousand of feelings inside of me...

"I was thinking about you, well, I still am... Your face, your eyes, your lips, your perfect body..." she says smirking at me... well, I don't know what the fuck is going on here, but this is making me kiss her even more... shit, she isn't making it easy to ignore...

I am staring at her, and she is looking at my lips and biting her lower one... oh shit, I want to kiss her so bad...

She is leaning to me, getting closer to my lips, but she doesn't kiss me, no, she goes to my ear and..."I want you so bad Ally" she whispers through my ear, and she starts kissing my neck... oh my god Martha, please... I can't resist it anymore, I want to kiss her.

I cup her face in my hands and slowly leaning her to my lips... now, our lips are touching softly, but the she introduces her wet and warm tongue inside of my mouth and slowly caressing mine.

She tastes like alcohol... oh, well...

I am enjoying so much the kiss, it's incredible the fact that I first met her and I know that she's everything to me... She makes me smile when not so many people could do it, and I laugh and can't stop thinking about her...

"Allison..." she says in a questioning tone. "Yes...?" I manage to say. "Do you think I'm pretty?" She says smirking at me.

Ha! Sorry?! You are just the best human I've ever seen!!!!

She's still smirking... fuck...

"Y-yeah..." I say, she smiles and kisses me on the cheek... I hate to admit it but now I want her... I've never wanted anyone this much, I want Martha so bad...

But, what if she doesn't like me? I want to ask her, but it's a really bad idea... she'll judge me...

"Do you..." she tries to say, she doesn't finish the question and I stare at her with a continue look.

"Well, do you like me?" She asks. She has to be kidding... okay okay okay okay okay OKAY!!!!

"I-I... well... you... I..." I want to answer her but I can't, come on Allison, don't be that pathetic, you can handle this, you're so damn strong and you can do this. Tell her now... RIGHT AWAY!!

"YES I LIKE YOU, WELL, I THINK I LOVE YOU. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I THINK ABOUT YOUR FUCKING HER AND YOUR FUCKING GORGEOUS EYES THAT WHEN MEET MINES THE WHOLE WORLD COLLAPSE INSIDE MY CHEST CAUSING FIREWORKS AND THAT THINKS WITH FIRE... LIKE YOU FUCK, YOU ARE ON FIRE BECAUSE YOU'RE SO FUCKING HOT SO YES, I LIKE YOU" wow, that helps actually, I've never do that before...

Oh god, the whole party are staring at me, well, I shout it don't I?

Perfect... all the people in this fucking house know what I feel about Martha... this couldn't be better...

Martha notices that everyone is staring at us, but she doesn't seem like she really cares, because she kiss me passionately in front of every-fucking-body...

"I love you too, my little shy princess..." she says, everyone is quiet... oh fuck, I'm feeling so damn judged now, stop it please...

But then, everyone start applauding and cheering... I feel so happy now, not just for the fact that anyone has judged me, it's more that the love of my life (and I meet her today, fucking awesome, huh?) has declared to me... and kissed me... and said she loves me... I have everything I want...
Now, I can die in peace, thank you all for being by my side, but this is fucking amazing and I feel very happy.