Chapter 2

Allison's POV:

I'm having a good time with Martha, she seems very confident, and I like it. Although I'm very scared, I don't want it to happen again, I think Martha is a great friend and I don't want to feel, like, kind of attracted by her. I mean, she's great. Her black hair falls perfectly on her shoulders, and when she looks at me with those brown, big eyes I froze, oh and her smile... she looks like she's always happy, I try not to think it but her lips looks so soft and... oh my god, I can't! No! I have to assume that she doesn't like me that way, and I don't blame her, I mean, just look at me, there's nothing to like, I'm just another human who can't communicate with her own species... Agh, I'm pathetic... "Allison, you okay?" She asks, with that smile, oh god, she's so...so. "Yes..." I reply, she looks at me with a weird look, and I just give her a sheepish smile and then I look down. "I like it when you smile..." she says. Omg omg omg omg, what now? What do I do? Nah she's probably telling me that because she thinks I'm too shy and to make me comfortable she's telling me this. Good, now I'm blushing, she probably thinks that I'm the weirdest person she has ever met. Oh god, I'm stupid. I bit my lower lip as I look down. "Hey, don't you know you're prettier when you smile? Seriously." What the hell?! She's sooooo cute oh my gosh... I just keep blushing. "W-what? Y-you mean it?" I ask pathetically. "Of course I mean it" I look at her and I see her smiling at me, I don't know why but it calms me down, every fucking single time she smiles my heart beats so hard, and I can't stop it... Oh fuck! I've just realized that I kept staring at her the whole time, she probably think I am a freak... I cover my face with my hands with my elbows onto my knees when I feel to hands taking mines off my face. "Why are you that insecure? I've talked to you for just a while and I already know how amazing you are, don't you hide from the world" She says, almost whispering. Okay, what the fuck is going on here? She likes me? Or she's just trying to make me feel calm? She keeps smiling at me still holding my hands, she's in front of me with her knees on the floor and staring and me. Fuck! What does she want? "W-what...?" I dare to ask. "I'm waiting" she says in a sweet voice. "For what...?" She smiles. Shit, she's making this difficult to me, I want to feel those soft and pink lips of hers... Damn I need it. "For you to smile, I want to see it again" She says, she didn't drop my hands yet, in fact, she intertwines his fingers with mines. Fuck, I want her to get closer... But what if I'm getting her wrong? I mean, it's very usual for friends to act like this, isn't it? I smile, and her smile grows up, she's so cute... "Aww. I love it" she says, well I want to kiss her so bad, and the fact that she keeps doing this kind of things, I mean, like holding my hands and being this close to my face, well, she's not that close but you know what I mean, it doesn't help me to focus and contain me... Fuck I think I like her...