Chapter 11

Martha's POV:

"Allison" I say.

"Yeah?" She says looking at me.

"I think I should get going, I've been here since yesterday and it's 17:37... I don't want to disturb you anymore." I say pecking her cheek and I get up from the couch.

"You'll never disturb me Martha, but if you think you should get going, go ahead, leave me here, with my loneliness..." she pretends to be hurt.

"Okay okay... I'll text you later you needed" I roll my eyes and she gets up from the couch too to go with me to the door.

I kiss her while I cup her face. "I'm in love with your acting skills, by the way" I say sarcastically. And I leave the house.

I start walking to my house when my phone begin to ring. I pick it up. Sarah.

"Hey girl! Everything's okay?" I say in a happy voice.

"No Martha, everything's bad" she says, she doesn't seem like she is joking. She sounds seriously.

"W-what? S-Sarah... W-what's wrong?" I say, kind of afraid. I stop right away and I sit on the edge of the street while I'm listening to her.

"It's...Josh" she says "He, well, yesterday he was drunk you know"

"Yes... I know... so?"

"Well...look" she says

"Sarah, go ahead, c'mon, you're scaring me, please, tell me" I say getting so damn nervous.

"I went with him to his house, only at his door, because I didn't want him to fall down or something like that and... well, the next day his mother called me..." she starts crying, oh god, something bad has happened...

"Sarah, calm down, breath..."

"She said that Josh went in the midnight to the bathroom... and then he, he, he fall onto the sink and he... well, he..." she is crying so much.

"Sarah I'm going to your house. In my way" oh my god, I can't believe it. Did Josh really broke his head with the sink? What the fuck?!

I hang up and I keep walking to Sarah's place.

*time skip*

I knock at her door and she open it for me.

She has watered eyes, I hate seeing her like this, and I start crying too. I hug her tight while I close the door behind me.

"Hey baby, look at me" I catch her chin and make her look at me. "You see? You can count on me because I'll be there in the funniest moments and in the worst one, you wanna talk about it?" I say while we go upstairs to her room.

"Not really..." she says in a dry and emotionless voice. She never told me she likes Josh, but I always knew it, I mean, I know this bitch for more than 15 years, so yeah, I know this really affects her because she's literally in love with him. I know it, she knows that I know it.

"Martha, it's just that, I can't still realize that he's at the hospital and I can't do anything to help him get well, he's going to die! Fuck Martha!!!! I won't ever see him again! I want to fall asleep and never wake up" she hugs me while she cries and so I do. I hate this...

"Hey Sarah, everything will be okay, trust me, I'm here to protect you. Remember, I'm your bad emotion knight, any depression of yours could ever win me." I say smiling softly while I caress her hair.

"You really think so?" She says sniffling.

"I know it baby" I kiss her on the head.

"I want to see him Martha"

"We're going to the hospital tomorrow then"

"I love you idiot" she says

"I don't" I say laughing a little

"What you love is making jokes you bitch"

"True..."