Chapter 4

Martha's POV:

"Well, I think we made a good job" I say with a smile. "Yeah" Sarah says. I look at Allison to find any expression on her face, but every time I do it, I find the same expression. She's so shy, she seems very scared of the rest of the world. I hate that she feels like that. I want to make her feel happy and proud with herself, I know that somewhere deep in those gorgeous green eyes of her are a fantastic human that has to be shown to the humanity.

"Oh, crap!" Sarah shouts. "I forgot bring the beer's can, we've got 2 hours until the guests come... You think I have the time?" Sarah asks. That means I will be alone with Allison again...

I look at Allison, waiting for her to answer Sarah's question. I want her to lose her shame and I'm not going to ask that one, she's going to this time.

Allison looks at me with a what? look. "Do you think Sarah could head back before the guests come?" I ask looking at Allison. She shakes her shoulders before looking down again. Well, this girl is tough... "Yeah, you can do it Sarah" I say after waiting a few seconds.

And then again, Sarah leaves the house.

I look at Allison and she keeps looking down. I walk towards her and I catch her chin making her look at me. She is looking at me with a insecure look... You don't know how I hate it...

"Hey, you okay?" I ask. She nodes. And I hug her. She freezes. It seems that she doesn't expect that, but I can't contain it. I hate when people feel that way, and I want to stop it. I hold Allison's hand. "Remember what I've told you?" I ask, tapping her nose and putting a lock of her dark and black hair behind her ear. She stares at me, it looks to mourn... I don't want to, I hate when people cry.

"Hey, smile, you're beautiful, don't ever doubt it" I say, and she closes her eyes and then she holds my hand back, intertwining her fingers with mine and she blushes(?) I don't know, the case is that now she's smiling, and I can't be happier.

She's getting closer, our noses are almost touching, and I feel excited(?). She grabs my hand stronger while she gets closer and suddenly a key on the door makes her let go of my hand and walk some steps away from me.

Sarah enters in the house with the beer's cans. "Well girls, now we're ready" Sarah says with a smirk.

"The guests come in half an hour" She says.

I'm not listening at her, actually I'm thinking of Allison, this is too weird, I felt like I really want her to kiss me, I don't know why, but when she was getting closer to my lips, while she was staring at them with those green beautiful eyes, I really wanted her to touch my lips with hers... Hm, this is curious...