Chapter 3

Allison's POV:

My body is starting to grow hot, My hands are sweating, my forehead is sweating, all my fucking body is sweating... She keeps smiling at me and body starts shaking, I always feel so stupid when my body shakes that much... She's noticing that I'm shaking and she gives me a hug... oh god... I feel so protected in her arms, I want to be like this for the rest of my life...

Suddenly, the sound of a key in the door makes us look at the direction of the sound, and Sarah enters in the house with three shopping bags in one hand and two in the other...

Martha gets closer to Sarah to help her with the bags and I stay sitting in the sofa looking down.

"Fuck, Sarah, what mall have you gone at? Narnia's? Because you were out almost two hours..." Martha says, making me smile at the funny comment. She's so funny and she always amuses me. "No, you idiot, it's just that there were a lot of people. It seems like Obama was giving a speech at the fucking mall, jeez..." Sarah says.

Martha holds three shopping bags and I get up to help them. "What did you buy?" Martha asks, opening one of the bags. "Just some stuffs for a thing I have planned for us" Oh, that means that I would be near Martha, that's great.

"And...?" Martha asks, waiting for Sarah to complete her sentence. "What about a sleepover tonight at my house?" Sarah asks. Oh yeah, fantastic, sure, a sleepover with Martha and Sarah... with Martha and Sarah... yeah... FUCKING AWESOME.

"Great!!" Martha says. Then she is looking at me waiting an answer in my opinion. Well, of course I want to, I mean, I would be near Martha so yeah. But I think it's a bad idea that Martha and I sleep together... yeah...

I look at her and I nod. What am I doing? Why I've just nodded?? Agh. Fuck it...

"Good, I've invited some more friends to join us" Sarah says. GREAT! MORE NEW PEOPLE!! I hate new people... and Sarah and Martha seems to love them... agh.

"How many people do you mean with some more friends...? Because, girl I know you and when you say some you mean 20 more." Martha says. Yup, she's right, completely right...

"Okay, maybe or not I'm going to make a party at my house... But calm down, it will be very funny, I promise." Sarah says. Agh. "Well, okay, go ahead, but I don't want Josh to bother me okay?" Martha says... Josh is a guy who's very handsome. He's tall, with beautiful blue eyes, brown hair and he's so nice. But, what does Martha mean with I don't want Josh to bother me?

"So what? It's not my fault that he finds you hot baby, it's your fault for being like that" Sarah says, smirking at her. Oh god, Josh finds Martha hot... I mean, who couldn't? But the fact makes me jealous... He's very handsome and Martha is so pretty too... great! It'll be an amazing night!

"Okay, so let's get the house ready for tonight" Martha says, with excitement in her voice... Yay, yes! Let's get started for this awesome night!...