Chapter 6

Martha's POV:

Josh came to talk to me before Sarah went to meet some friends of her.

"Hey Mart! How're you going?" Josh asks with a smile on his face. I have to admit it: Josh is so freaking hot. His smile is just perfect, his white t-shirt reveals his muscular body and his biceps, oh his biceps... Besides he's wearing a leather jacket... I love it when boys wears leather jacket...

"Hey Josh, I'm great, how about you?" I ask with a smile. "Yes, you are... I mean, yeah I'm fine too. I'm glad you're going well" he says with a sheepish smile and looking down. Aw, he's so cute actually.

"You wanna... well, you want a drink or something? I'll invite you" he asks me blushing, oh my god, his light blue eyes are glaring at my lips while he keeps smiling...

"Okay, but don't buy me anything with too much alcohol, I know you honey" I say, pointing a finger at him and with a warning glance.

"Okay, okay, something gentle... I got it, babe" he says, and then he goes to the kitchen to take the drink of the fridge. I see Allison sitting in one chair staring at me, oh, my chest is exploding inside with some kind of feeling I don't know yet. I smile and her and she smiles me back, then Josh comes again with a beer's can in the hand, yeah, that one's good I guess.

"Here you are, my lady" he gives me the beer. "Thanks!" I say with a smile.

I'm enjoying very much the party, but I think I've drank so many beers. My throat is burning and my head is spinning and I can't see very well.

Josh is dancing with me and I don't know why but I want him...
I want him to get closer and closer and closer...

He is grabbing my waist with his hands as we move. I pull him closer to me so I can feel his breath in my neck. He presses his lips in my neck.

"I want you, Mart..." he whispers to my ear. Oh fuck I want him too, but I think we both are drunk, so probably this is not a good idea. If I was sober, I would never do, well, whatever we would do now.

He leans to kiss me and I want to too, but suddenly I think about Allison, her eyes staring at me, her body with those perfect edges of her, and that touch of her hands on mines...

I pull him away, now I know, who I want so damn bad is Allison, and I remember seeing her in the kitchen.

"Sorry, Josh, but I don' want what you want. See you" I say, excited for meet Allison's lips... I'm dying to kiss her...

I'm walking to the kitchen and I finally see her sitting on the same chair I saw her before... oh my god, she's just so good to be true...