Chapter 13

Allison's POV:

I'm bored... I want to see Martha... I want her here with me...
Allison, you're crazy, stop thinking about her... you need to do something productive...
Let's sweep the floor.
I start sweeping the floor when my thoughts flies to the last moments I lived with Martha... she was resting her head on my shoulder... it felt nice, it felt really nice... if she was here I would kiss her like, right now.
I stop dreaming awake and I surprise me kissing the broom... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ALLISON?!
Well, you are literally going crazy...
My phone vibrates. A message. Martha please Martha please Martha please...
It's Martha.
I read it.
Okay, everything's okay.
She wants to see me.
Well as strange as it sounds, me too...
"Awww I want to see you too Marty, please let's meet. Please. :)" I respond.
She texts me back really quickly (thing I'm grateful for)
"Okay :D. You want to go to my place? We could watch a film or whatever, and my parents are out for a while so we have the house for ourselves my darling" that's her answer.
Oh, I've just realized that I haven't gone to Martha's place...
Hm
Hm
Hm
Hm
Allison, you didn't answer Martha...
True
"That would be great. I don't know where you live... it also would be great if you come with me..."
"Yeah, sure, you're at your house, aren't you?"
"Yes"
"Okay. On my way. Love you"
"<3"

*Time skip*

I hear a knock on my door. Finally.
I open it and can help but smile to see her again, I have missed her so much. She gives me a quick kiss on my lips and we start walking to her house.
Once we make it to her house, she opens the door.
Oh, her house smells like her...
Hm
Okay I like her house. It's small but big at the same time...and it smells like her...
We sit on the couch.
"What film do you want to see?" She asks me with a smile.
"I don't care. You?" I say
"I've chosen the last time. It's your turn baby" she says and she pecks my cheek. I like her very much oh my goddd.
"Well let's see...hm..." I say, thinking of one film she would like... I don't know. Actually, I don't care about the film, I just want to es with her, even if we watch a barbie's film I'm happy if she's there with me. I just want her to kiss me, hold my hands and hug me and never let me go...
"So...?" She says with a questioning look.
"Don't know, pretty woman, for example..." I shrug and she laughs. "What? You don't want to see it?" I chuckle a little.
"Yeah, why not? Besides it's your choice, so yeah. Let's see it"
She searches the film and once she finds it she takes my hand snd intertwines her fingers with mine, I rest my head on her shoulder. I want to be like this forever. I wish it could last forever. I don't know what I'd do without her. Probably die. Yeah, that's probably what I'd do...