-CHAPTER TEN : It's Time To End This -

After a barrage of lethal strikes to Goku's vital points, Vegeta watched as the body drifted to the ground below and impacted the ground, leaving a crater. When the dust cleared, he could see that his nemesis' hair had reverted to it's normal black coloration. He was breathing deeply, but not quite heavily, as he gathered his energy for a finishing attack that could not fail to decimate his opponent below.

   Goku wasn't quite unconscious as he lay there in the crater.

'Man, Vegeta's strength is incredible! I can't believe he's been holding back this much power this whole time!' Thought the younger full blooded Saiyan. He tried moving, but wasn't at all shocked from having to grimace at the overwhelming pain his nerves were signaling.

   But through his hazy vision he could see Vegeta, who was hovering above him nearly 100 feet, because of the destructive beam of death that he was charging in both hands. It was Vegeta's favorite signature move : Final Flash Attack. And it was not something you would want to be on the brunt end of. (Just ask Cell!)

   Goku scrambled in his mind, racing through ideas at the speed of thought. He saw the attack getting brighter and brighter and knew he was running out of time, but there was simply nothing he could do. The bag of Sensu's were in the left pocket of his gi and his left arm was broken at the elbow. He would have tried to reach with his right arm, but it was trapped underneath him, and all of his ribs were broken on that side.

   As the attack came to a head, Goku struggled against the pain with all of his might, but there was just nothing the young Saiyan god could do. When your bones are broken, you're not left with very many options. His eyes widened and his heart skipped a beat when he heard it.

"FINAL... GRR... FLASH... ATTACK!"

   Goku quickly got over it though. It's not like this would be his first time dying, and he was confident it would not be his last. He also felt better about dying, knowing that there wasn't some maniac threatening to destroy the planet. Actually, when all was said and done, the earth would inherit another hero. A hero who, obviously, was much more powerful than Goku, himself...

Prince Vegeta.

T.H.E. E.N.D !