F I V E - Eyeless Jack?

Hey my fellow frens .'P      It's officially time to stop guessing who's point of view it is. I think it was probably annoying so tada! Look out for the **(person who's p.o.v it is)** okay now time to start reading.

**You**

Breathe. Breathe. Please lungs. Please breathe. Finally I gasped, only to have water fill my lungs. I started choking and thrashing around. I couldn't find air, all I could see was darkness. Then I heard a voice that I never wanted to here again. "We're coming sweetie," my mum chuckled darkly. "See you soon y/n," I could hear the smirk in my fathers voice. I stopped struggling and felt the water fill my lungs.

I jolted awake and blasted through the surface of the bath. My hands propelled me up like a rocket and I started coughing furiously trying to empty the water from my lungs. I threw up into the toilet. I must have fallen asleep in the bath and slipped under. I shook my head and walked back over to the bath. But why did I dream of my parents? I looked over at the bath and into the water. I decided to slip back in. The warmth from the water engulfed me lovingly. I stretched out my tentacles, relaxing. I yawned and sighed when I saw all the water on the tiles of the floor. I huffed and dragged myself out of the warm grasp of the bath. I pulled the plug and wrapped the soft towel around me. I scowled at the foor and dried my feet off before making my way to my room. I pulled out a clean set of my outfit and put it on. I also grabbed my mask off my bed and slipped it over my messy hair.

I grabbed paper towels out of the kitchen cabinet, under the sink. I brought it upstairs and cleaned up the water. I padded into my room and slipped on my shoes and put my knives into my belt loops. I stretched my arms hearing satisfying pops and the occasional crack from my bones. I glanced in the mirror. I was wearing a thick strapped, skin tight, black tank. I was wearing black jeans under that. I also had a dark grey, short sleeved, hoodie that unzipped at the front. It was like a cross between a hoodie and a vest. My hair spewed over the edges of the mask. I learnt how to make my eyes stop glowing on will so when I'm not killing I just dull my red eye. My mask in half white half black. The white side is my right where my white eye is visible through the eye hole. The black side of the mask covered my red eye. It had thin black fabric over the eye, it's made so you can't see in from the outside but I can see out from the in. When I'm in killing mode my eye glows and the fabric shows it through, quite clearly too. I don't usually wear a tank and have the hoodie undone, that's just my summer outfit because it's stinking hot. My clothes had slits in them at the back where my tentacles can stick out. They are almost invisible until you inspect the clothes up close. I also wear black, fingerless gloves, because of my nails. In my belt loops two long, white and slim knifes hung. They had smooth black handles. They were shiny as I had just polished the blood off them earlier.

I sighed looking in the mirror, I slipped my mask off and brushed my hair until it was back to normal. Then I opened my mouth and inspected my teeth, making sure that there were no bits or pieces of organ or flesh stuck in between them. I was met with two rows of white teeth, sharpened to points. I smiled innocently then my twisted grin. I chuckled to myself and pulled my mask back on.

I walked next door into my art studio. Yeah I had a long time to make this house so I made it to my liking. It's been two years since I escaped the hell hole. I ended up going back to the location and burning the place to the ground. Oh god it brought me joy to see it alight. But for some reason I haven't seemed to age a bit. I should be nineteen but I still look like a seventeen year old. Maybe I'm really not human anymore.

I sighed and closed my eyes, basking in the soft light of the sun rise. I'll go to bed soon. After I escaped I came across a forest. I happened to come across quite a few of Jeff's friends, even Jeff himself but he was busy doing... Something? I'll let your imagination take you places. Anyway I eventually made it to a nicer forest full of autumn oaks and a few chestnut trees scattered around. It looks fantastic in the sun set. I wondered for a while until I came across a giant autumn oak tree. I decided to build a house among the branches and it turned out really big. I use a rope ladder to go up and down it. Yeah so, I've found the place raided a few times? Eventually I caught one of Jeff's 'friends' and left them a little note. With another note for Jeff and a little present for the original raider. Let's just say they stopped after that. I also found the human heart I gave them as a gift on the ground. I guess the orange hooded guy didn't like my gift.